• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► some guys messing with my girlfriend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiros_TH

your right I chose my words hastily and without thought. But I'm afraid love elsewhere is unlikely. After my suicide attempts and the like I really just don't find that likely and like I said right now she's really all I have. I guess for her its different since she kinda grew up in an area where stupid stunts like this are the norm and she can't really see it from my perspective since she never grew up in the CR and doesn't understand our ways of pride and respect. I really don't know what to do, all this advice is really good but I'm still really confused and thanks to my depression I'm really bad at making decisions. I'll sleep on it and see what unfolds tomorrow, hopefully he'll get the message and stop.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i'd rather do the "he gets close, i get closer". But yeah if he aint stoppin confront him, if she aint stoppin him..........break up while you still can, trust me. If you have trust issues or are disturbed by this guy touching her, chances are she'll always be like this. Ppl make sacrifices in relationships, and if she continues to let him touch her even if she did tell him to stop once, then obviously she's not playing her part in the relationship.

you need to sit down and talk with her about the issue, and i mean talk

you dont have to entirely agree with me though, i've never had a gf through some issues psychologically (not insane, just extremely timid of girls i do like)

Sephiros_TH

ya know I've thought about that. I seem to be giving her my all. I've changed so much about myself just for her and she just acts like its just another day like when we were friends. I don't know if she's afraid to show her feelings for me in school or maybe she just isn't that close to me yet, I don't know. But a talk with her sounds good, I just don't want to make her feel bad is all because in the end this might all just be in my head I'm not exactly psychologically all there and small things do become big things fast.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

true definitely, a talk is more suffice in the situation obviously. If there's a wall she cant get through, all i can say is that you need to find a girl who is willing to except what you give, and give back for it. Change altogether

A relationship is like wheels on a car, they have to balance at the same direction to move where you intended the car to.

Your relationship is basically wheels going in different directions and that car either spirals, or doesnt move at all.

Relationships are hard from what i understand, i mean my parents divorced when i was 2, and the arguments where so severe, i actually remember them. Even my sisters have crazy relationships. Because of this, i always think twice before throwing myself to someone. I often have to clue myself whether marriage is real anymore nowerdayz, or ppl are just doing it because its a norm
(that's pretty sad)

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
:v If she's still allowing him to touch her tits and ass even after you told her to tell him to stop, then that might be foreshadowing something.

If he keeps feeling her up, and she hasn't told him to stop, then break up with her. If I was in your situation, I wouldn't want to date a girl that lets some guy I hate touch her even after I've told her that she should tell him to stop.

Either that or get in-close and personal and jam it up her ass.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
^ lol, that's just wrong. Idk, I skimmed through this pretty quick but how old are you and how old is she? I mean where it's only been two weeks and she's acting like that, I'd say it's time to move on. Unless you really like the girl, it could just go from bad to worse later on.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

:v If she's still allowing him to touch her tits and ass even after you told her to tell him to stop, then that might be foreshadowing something.

If he keeps feeling her up, and she hasn't told him to stop, then break up with her. If I was in your situation, I wouldn't want to date a girl that lets some guy I hate touch her even after I've told her that she should tell him to stop.

Either that or get in-close and personal and jam it up her ass.

^ lol, that's just wrong. Idk, I skimmed through this pretty quick but how old are you and how old is she? I mean where it's only been two weeks and she's acting like that, I'd say it's time to move on. Unless you really like the girl, it could just go from bad to worse later on.

my words exactly LOL
but seriously, if things don't change, well...............theres a whole sea of girls to ring in. Give it time, trust me

Sephiros_TH

Yep all good stuff. He laid off today, that might be part to that we had Gym and I out lifted him by like 100 lbs. Any way I'm sixteen so, yeah I'm kinda young for this but what the hell. We have a date for tomorrow and thats the last chance I'm giving her, if things don't change then so be it I'll move on. I'm not designed to take this kind of punishment.

afrobutt

Silver Member
To the ppl who say kick his ass, no. You can't solve these kind of problems by beating the hell outta someone, it only makes things worse.

I'll be VERY honest and VERY blunt with you, dump her. If you told her that letting some other guy touch her pisses you off, which you shouldn't have to do in the 1st place b/c that's bs, and she openly ignores you then that says she doesn't give a rat's ass about your personal feelings.

And if she does stuff with some other dude that she doesn't do with you, her bf, that should tell you something right away.

kabal

I'm not one to dump my problems on other people but I'm really at a loss on this one.

I got into a relationship with this girl in school like two weeks ago, everything has been going pretty smooth except for once thing. One of her "friends", by the way I've hated him for 2 years now, has been touching her in places he aught not to, its not sexual harassment or anything but still I haven't been doing those things and yet she lets her "friend" do it and not her boyfriend? HUH? so I talked to her about it and she told me not to worry that she'll tell him to stop. Well its been four days since she "told" him and nothing has changed. I'm not sure if this is just what Americans do, I'm sorry not to sound ignorant or anything but I've lived in the states for a while but I still hold on to my European morals. All I can say is that in the country I come from he'd get his teeth knocked out and that'd be the end of it, but in the US I'd be a sent to a correctional facility and I don't really wan that. My girlfriend also doesn't want me to step in and impose my authority because he's her friend. He's really stepping on my toes but I can't really fight back. Oh yeah I don't think I mentioned that I was diagnosed with clinical depression about three months ago so thats not helping much either. I really like this girl and I hope this relationship will last but this guy has to stop cuz he's messing with my cultural boundaries and I can't take much more.

So any words of wisdom. Any helpful advice? cuz I could really use it right now.

Go slap him in his face .

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
To the ppl who say kick his ass, no. You can't solve these kind of problems by beating the hell outta someone, it only makes things worse.
Contrary to popular belief, violence does solve everything.

Sephiros_TH

No longer can I struggle. There is nothing left. I have lost another battle again, same as always. No matter how I fight it will all turn to naught in the end. Never again am I to feel the warmth of her body, never again to feel the warmth of her compassionate words. No this beaten dog has been let off its chain to go find another. But there is no one else out there, no just an everlasting, never ending, hopeless battle that will be lost in the end. Perhaps the last beating is somewhere on the horizon, but for now this beaten dog waits for the next strike to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back