• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some guidance, please.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gimliaxe215

Hello, I’m currently on my first play through of KHII Final Mix. I just arrived at The World That Never Was, and I am a bit baffled. I have yet to complete two of the keyholes for Hollow Bastion, I haven’t completed Tron, Chapter 5 of Atlantica, and I haven’t even visited the Pride Lands once. But the story has advanced me, like I said, to The World That Never was, and I don’t understand how.

I guess I’m confused because I played KHII originally on the PS2, and as far as I can remember, granted it has been awhile, you pretty much had to close all the keyholes to get to TWTNW.

Are there now two visits to TWTNW? Should I go ahead and hit the World Map and finish up the other places I haven’t completed? Any guidance is appreciated.

D

Deleted member 252753

There is only one visit to the TWNTW, you just don't actually need to do those worlds you mentioned again to go there. So if you want to beat the remaining words you should just head to the world map like you said but you could beat the game regardless.

Back