• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

some good ps2 online games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i finally just got ps2 online and im having a lot of fun with it. ive got ratchet deadlocked, ratchet and clank up your arsenal, star wars battlefront, socom 2, socom 3 for the online games. is there any other really good ps2 online games i should get?

BladesofJustice

Try Shadow of the Collossus, it's different from the rest of the games out right now and also Midnight Club 3 Dub edition if you are into racing games. I also like Soul Calibur 3 if you like fighting games to.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Shadow of the Collossus is a online game? I hade that game since it came out and I didnt know that.. okay anyway..

Killzone or Socom. Are the only good online games and Starwars battle Front.(one) not 2

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
SOCOM US NAVY SEALS 2, or 3. But dont complain when you get your handied to you.

I started crying when you starting coming back when I was up 3-0. Thank god I won though. >_>

ANYWHO, Socom is loaded with l337 haxuhrs so uhm, yeah.

But Socom: Combined Assault is coming out in November, online co-op, be sure to get that because I will.

Shadow: Me, you, and shady must play co-op. :D

S

Shadow Soldier

I started crying when you starting coming back when I was up 3-0. Thank god I won though. >_>

Shadow: Me, you, and shady must play co-op. :D

HAH, that was funny. And yes, me, you, and Shady all must do co-op. But I no longer have a ps2, I might get one some time after Combined Assault comes out...how come my post was deleted?

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
now don't forget timesplitters future perfect, while i don't know what the online scene is like at the moment, its a pretty fun game anyway

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Try Shadow of the Collossus, it's different from the rest of the games out right now and also Midnight Club 3 Dub edition if you are into racing games. I also like Soul Calibur 3 if you like fighting games to.
MC3 can stay, SC3 wasn't online. (It also sucks.)

MGS3 Subsistence also has some very fine online play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back