• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some fun with photoshop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

2ef8bif.jpg

Have at ye! D:<

I think I made Terra's skin a lil TOO dark, and it was hard to try to make MX look younger.
So what do you guys think huh? Does it look like them? :/ ( eh, the 14th member was just for the hell of it. )
But che'yea, I think the 14th died before KH2 even started.
OR
Xemnas found out that it's Aqua after she died, and kept her armor as a keepsake...or...something...>__>;

About the 14th's skin color. It's obvious that it's lighter. The hood only shadows it to make it look slightly darker.

But if she be a nigra, I'm SO cosplaying her....

Last edited by a moderator:
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

oh my, you would put a bulldozer coming out of one of the canyon tops

Gamergirl

Silver Member
"nigra"??????? <.<....i'd edit that if i were u...or better yet take it out cuz u better not mean what i think u mean....
plus a mod needs to move this to the gfx section anyway

Mimiako

XD Those look pretty darn close. Ansem does look more ancient then Xehanort. Master Xehanort obviously has that dramatic thing Xemnas has going. XD

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Nice one V.A.T.13. I see you had some fun with an allusion to another series as well.

I've only watched the first episode, sadly D:

plus a mod needs to move this to the gfx section anyway

Well, since it is related to the future of Kingdom Hearts, I'd say that it is fine here.

V

V.A.T.13

"nigra"??????? <.<....i'd edit that if i were u...or better yet take it out cuz u better not mean what i think u mean....

Why for? Just another word teh darkies. Mom calls me that call the time. ( well, that and niglet. XD )

Nice one V.A.T.13. I see you had some fun with an allusion to another series as well.

I've only watched the first episode, sadly D:
1. Holy crap, someone knows what I'm talking about...
2. Why are you not watching the rest? Last ep is coming up soon and holy crap did this series get awesome! D: See my avatar? Yeaa....shits starts happening...

As for the rest of ya:

I leave to go read sum Akuroku pirate fanfic and comeback to see no discussion? D:

But anyway, this was all done to see if they look like who we think they look like. And it seems, that if we combine these two, then they will most defiantly look like who we think they are.

But I STILL can't find a reason why they're skin gets darker. If it's darkness, thats lame. LAME I SAY.
WHY CAN'T I SUMMON DARK PORTALS?! I'M DARK TOO! DX

Edit:
Yeahm Aqua's probably dead by 385/2, so the 14th isn't her.
Well if she's dead by 625158/2, then wouldn't it make sense that her nobody would be around?
What's the bulldozer-thing though?

Is that from that one heartless at the end of KH1?
Nu-uh. If you don't know where it's from, don't worry about it. ;D

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Why for? Just another word teh darkies. Mom calls me that call the time. ( well, that and niglet. XD )

My apologies, but it seemed like u were gonna say the N word for a second xD
anywayz nice job on the third pic, though u missed some of his hair near the bottom

V

V.A.T.13

My apologies, but it seemed like u were gonna say the N word for a second xD
anywayz nice job on the third pic, though u missed some of his hair near the bottom
N word? Bah! Another simple word people get all worked up for that doesn't even hold the same meaning anymore.

And I did? Crap. D:

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
terracopy.jpg

xigbar8Ocopy.jpg

lol Have I thrown you for a loop? 8D But yeah. I think Terra may be Sora's dad, or something. And Master Xehanort uses Xigbar-esque hand gestures. :0

Crappy photoshop jobs are crappy. But you get the idea.

V

V.A.T.13

Sora must never hit full puberty. Ever.
And must never take steroids. XD

And I dunno, MX's hand gestures look like he's trying to get Terra to join a club or something. A sexual club. That involves sex. And maybe darkness. Just maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back