• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

some facts and deffinatly spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

well i got my KH2 today and just a couple of this to say first off. everything you thaught you know you dont. ansem is in the game you actually see him talking to Diz about an hour into the game. diz also looks soo much like ansem its crazy. i bet once those bandages come off theres gonna be some confusion. also someone said before that if you die king mickey comes in and mickey becomes playable. this is %100 true and lemme tell ya swinging around that golden keyblade was awesome against the guy in mulans world. mickey kicks. also roxas is the 13 Org member for those who didn't know i think namine messed with his memories and made him forget that he was even in the org. and when he pulled out the othkeeper and oblivion and i got to hack away at axel that was very much fun. ummm what else i picked the sword and got valor mode as the first transformation, but it doesn't seem to always be able to work even with goofy in your party, i think you might have to have full life or magic in order to perform the transformation. other then that all i can say is everything that we all thaught was giving us spoiler and ifno in any of the videos happens in the first 3 hours of the game. oh yeah the gummi ship stuff was greatly improved although im finding it difficult to modify the gummi ship it'll prob be easier when i have a game in the language i can understand. also in deep dive the 2 people are %100 for sure BHK and Riku(the one on top the building blindfolded) after roxas and riku kill all the heartless they go at it with eachother riku wins, and they punish roxas although im not sure what they did other then teleport him somewhere.

Oblivion115

okay, ive seen diz whithout bandages and he looks 100% NOTHING like ansem and Diz' real name is Ansem cus the Ansem we faugh in KH is Xehanort. the cofusion with diz taking off his bandages is becus people thought HE was ansems nobody so he would look like him. they are wrong so thats why u might be confused

Roxas

Damn, you guys are all wrong.
Ansem is Sora, Roxas is Kairi, Axel is Riku, and Mickey is Darkside.

CHRISTMAS FOOLS!!!!

OHHH!
I OWNED YOU ALL!!!!!!!
penis moof

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Roxas said:

CHRISTMAS FOOLS!!!!

OHHH!
I OWNED YOU ALL!!!!!!!
penis moof

No.

You suck and dont deserve to not be banned from these forum . ( For being that retarded btw . )

Nice try tho , didnt fool me for more that 0.1 second .

EDIT : Do you even know what penis is , your 13 LOL

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Wanna know why KH2's ending is so sad? Kairi's heart is required to fully open Kingdom Hearts, she is killed in the end in order for Xenmas to get his super powers. Mickey is also killed, as well as Donald and Goofy, they sacrafice their lives to give Riku and Sora power to defeat Xenmas, this is why Riku and Sora are alone in the final battle. When the game ends, Riku and Sora both give up their lives and become one with Kingdom Hearts (hence the ending where Riku and Sora are waiting for the light) and they are sent back to Destiny Island. It's kind of like the Heaven YOU want. While they exist in another relm, it's similar to theres.

Hah-hah... J/K! ^_^

Twilight Hero

Roxas said:

CHRISTMAS FOOLS!!!!

OHHH!
I OWNED YOU ALL!!!!!!!
penis moof

HAHAHA CLASSIC

Sorafactor

um Angel's Prayer you've probably already seen this but... He said Jk after he told you about everyone dying. Just so you know and
Thanks for posting but most of that information has been identified at least i have seen most of that information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back