• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some EU countries officially have a new release date (26/01/19)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

2 quid is good

Awards
At least Belgium, Holland, Switzerland and Germany have confirmed a release date of 26th January.

Any others?

LostArtist

Awards
I wish but
q8rRgeA.png

:[

Seadrin

Awards
I have to say, it really seems like a miscommunication. I can't imagine them deciding them to release earlier for just one region. My first initial thought was just pushing the pre-load date up to the 26th. Feel free to correct me, those who have the information!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It’s called a soft release. It’s not so much that the date has changed, but rather that it appears retailers are being allowed to sell the game tomorrow. I would like to see proof of this, though.

LostArtist

Awards
OOf unfortunately for me, I don't think gamestop's gunna do any earlier than evening of the 28th PST

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
As messy as this release is, they might as well just drop it as a surprise for all the fans. It’s just annoying seeing the game out in Japan and so many other people getting the game early through various means. They’ll have all weekend to play and beat the game while the rest of us have to wait until the middle of the next work week. :/

2 quid is good

Awards
It’s called a soft release. It’s not so much that the date has changed, but rather that it appears retailers are being allowed to sell the game tomorrow. I would like to see proof of this, though.

Sorry, I will definitely get the proof as soon as I can but it's almost 1am here and I'm on mobile so tricky.
https://www.mediamarkt.nl/nl/product/_kingdom-hearts-3-playstation-4-1577305.html

There's other local websites that have the 26th listed

lucky.peic

Awards
I have just checked german mediamarkt and it still says 29th and also official sony playstation retailer for Croatia also lists 29th
I was really hoping it comes out earlier :(

notnow123487

Awards
Time to start calling some local game shops to see if they’ll have the game tomorrow.

NoWay

Awards
The German SE online shop already shipped my copy of KH3. I could post a screenshot of that email but I don’t know if it serves for something because it’s German :D

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
As messy as this release is, they might as well just drop it as a surprise for all the fans. It’s just annoying seeing the game out in Japan and so many other people getting the game early through various means. They’ll have all weekend to play and beat the game while the rest of us have to wait until the middle of the next work week. :/

I mean that doesn't exactly work for people who ordered it online, which is a lot of people. I feel like its too late to just change the date or else it screws all of us who ordered it from Square themselves lol.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Store where I buy (game mania) also had 26th on its site when I checked. Which kinda sucks because I have a busy weekend.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I have been noticed via e-mail today that my copy I ordered from the SE store is now being shipped so I might get it in the next three days.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Just got a text from the store that I can indeed pick it up tomorrow.

Back