• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some EU countries officially have a new release date (26/01/19)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Tiptop

Thanks to 2 quid for the CEX heads up. Got to CEX Leeds after an 1 hour and 13 drive at 10:02 and nabbed my copy!! They had quite a few in on both systems, even a preowned one for PS4!

Driving home, gonna quickly do some life admin ahead of work tomorrow so when I sit down to play it later I can play till I pass out/have to go bed!

I hope some more people have success today in getting a copy!!

2 quid is good

Awards
Thanks to 2 quid for the CEX heads up. Got to CEX Leeds after an 1 hour and 13 drive at 10:02 and nabbed my copy!! They had quite a few in on both systems, even a preowned one for PS4!

Driving home, gonna quickly do some life admin ahead of work tomorrow so when I sit down to play it later I can play till I pass out/have to go bed!

I hope some more people have success today in getting a copy!!

I'm glad I could help! Enjoy!

Now I want to sudoku even more hahahahahahahahhahahahahaabwbshshisksksssd

hlc1988

Awards
Well, my CEX store didn't have it but I'm content to wait until Tuesday since I'm working tomorrow and Tuesday and then I'm off for two weeks to play it so it doesn't bother me too much.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
My copy circled my town. I'm sad, surprised, and shocked.

It departed from a place that was 2 hours from me to a location East 3 hours away from the fulfillment center and still 2 hours from me. Then it went South from there another 2 hours to a place that is 1 hour away from me. Then traveled back west to a place that was 40 minutes from there and 30 minutes from my town. It'll be a 30 minute trip North to me, but I bet I still won't get it until Tuesday. It's been there since 7 AM yesterday (Saturday).

If I didn't preorder it digitally too I'd be losing my mind (tho I might lose my mind anyway if my Physical copy manages to get here Monday, but I'm not holding my breath because I've never gotten a KH preorder early but all of my FF ones came early thanks to this little area dilemma I'm in). Especially because there are people playing it legally since Friday. T_T

Back