• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some EU countries officially have a new release date (26/01/19)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

2 quid is good

Awards
Does this mean Game UK will be releasing KH3 early too?

As of right now they said that they "can't confirm" and to check the website for more information.

Either way we should be getting either a confirmation or a denial fairly soon. I doubt they'll send the news out any later than 2pm

phoenixmiko

Awards
As of right now they said that they "can't confirm" and to check the website for more information.

Either way we should be getting either a confirmation or a denial fairly soon. I doubt they'll send the news out any later than 2pm

Thanks for telling me! It's good to know that they'll update us at some point today. I'll keep an eye out if I can. I'm hoping of course for a confirmation. It would be amazing for the game to release over the weekend!

Muke

whatever
Awards
I asked Media Markt, they said there won"t be an early release in Germany (or at least they won't sell it earlier)

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I digitally purchased my KINGDOM HEARTS III just in case they change the date, HAHAHA.

PSN's clock still says Jan 29th, and the pre-download starts on the 27th. :(

MAY OUR HEARTS BE OUR GUIDING KEY

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I have been noticed via e-mail today that my copy I ordered from the SE store is now being shipped so I might get it in the next three days.

I got my e mail yesterday and it still has an arrival date of Tuesday lol, but maybe you will get luckier.

Seadrin

Awards
This early soft release in the EU in interesting to me. Does anybody have any insight as to why this happened?

2 quid is good

Awards
This early soft release in the EU in interesting to me. Does anybody have any insight as to why this happened?

Apparently countries that broke embargo were given the go ahead from Square to release early, however France released the game today for some unfathomable reason considering they didn't do the above, so it seems to be Square approving the requests.

Too bad GAME UK didn't put in a request because of their precious launch party. Which is in East London. Lol. *East* London

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I am really regretting purchasing the Deluxe Edition from the Square Enix website right now.

Too bad GAME UK didn't put in a request because of their precious launch party. Which is in East London. Lol. *East* London

I've heard tales of Stratford, GAME security better make sure that nobody's gonna raid the place with a knife lol.

Square Enix Europe is located in London, so I don't expect them to break embargo out of corporate compliance.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I was informed that there's some sort of rule in Italy where, if a single store breaks street date and starts selling a game early, then all other stores can begin selling that game immediately. So for all intents and purposes, KH3 is officially released in Italy now.

notnow123487

Awards
I was informed that there's some sort of rule in Italy where, if a single store breaks street date and starts selling a game early, then all other stores can begin selling that game immediately. So for all intents and purposes, KH3 is officially released in Italy now.

I’ve read this is the case everywhere. Apparently GameStop has this policy too. Of course it would be a mass break like Best Buy breaking street date, not a single local game shop selling the game.

2 quid is good

Awards
I am really regretting purchasing the Deluxe Edition from the Square Enix website right now.

I've heard tales of Stratford, GAME security better make sure that nobody's gonna raid the place with a knife lol.

Square Enix Europe is located in London, so I don't expect them to break embargo out of corporate compliance.

I had family that lived near there, everything you've heard is probably correct.

drew0512

Awards

No, not really. You need the authorization from the publisher to do so, and not only in Italy. So the situation is pretty much intendical to the ones in other european countries: Square gave the green light to some outlets and now many people are getting copies in I don't even know how many countries.
And then there's me, with a pre-order I made like six months ago.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I got my e mail yesterday and it still has an arrival date of Tuesday lol, but maybe you will get luckier.

I can give an update on this.

According to the tracking of the parcel it has already reached Germany and just 30 minutes ago I got a notification from the German Parcel delivery service that it will be delivered to me in the next 1 to 2 work days which means if extreme luck is involved I may get it tomorrow, otherwise on Monday.

AayriSolassa

GAME UK's website still says the 29th ): Really damn annoying the launch party is only in Stratford and starts at midnight, because I won't be able to get home if I go :/

2 quid is good

Awards
Is UK going to follow the rest of Europe? Spain and France started selling yesterday, it's just us, Ireland and Scandinavia that haven't yet. This is getting kind of ridiculous, do it for the whole continent or not at all. Its agonising knowing how close France is as well

DangerNoodle

Awards
Is UK going to follow the rest of Europe? Spain and France started selling yesterday, it's just us, Ireland and Scandinavia that haven't yet. This is getting kind of ridiculous, do it for the whole continent or not at all. Its agonising knowing how close France is as well
This makes me so angry. I literally can’t wait, called several stores in Norway yesterday and all of them said they will sell on the 29th. It’s just so messy and unfair that suddenly 70% of Europe gets the game during the weekend but not UK and Scandinavia...

Back