Some EU countries officially have a new release date (26/01/19)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

LostArtist

I wish but
[TABLE="class: outer_border, width: 750"]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

:[

Seadrin

• Nothing's Like Before
I have to say, it really seems like a miscommunication. I can't imagine them deciding them to release earlier for just one region. My first initial thought was just pushing the pre-load date up to the 26th. Feel free to correct me, those who have the information!

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
It’s called a soft release. It’s not so much that the date has changed, but rather that it appears retailers are being allowed to sell the game tomorrow. I would like to see proof of this, though.

LostArtist

OOf unfortunately for me, I don't think gamestop's gunna do any earlier than evening of the 28th PST

Zip

Bronze Member
As messy as this release is, they might as well just drop it as a surprise for all the fans. It’s just annoying seeing the game out in Japan and so many other people getting the game early through various means. They’ll have all weekend to play and beat the game while the rest of us have to wait until the middle of the next work week. :/

It’s called a soft release. It’s not so much that the date has changed, but rather that it appears retailers are being allowed to sell the game tomorrow. I would like to see proof of this, though.
Sorry, I will definitely get the proof as soon as I can but it's almost 1am here and I'm on mobile so tricky.
https://www.mediamarkt.nl/nl/product/_kingdom-hearts-3-playstation-4-1577305.html

There's other local websites that have the 26th listed

lucky.peic

I have just checked german mediamarkt and it still says 29th and also official sony playstation retailer for Croatia also lists 29th
I was really hoping it comes out earlier :(

NoWay

The German SE online shop already shipped my copy of KH3. I could post a screenshot of that email but I don’t know if it serves for something because it’s German :D

Sora2016

Silver Member
  • Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
As messy as this release is, they might as well just drop it as a surprise for all the fans. It’s just annoying seeing the game out in Japan and so many other people getting the game early through various means. They’ll have all weekend to play and beat the game while the rest of us have to wait until the middle of the next work week. :/
I mean that doesn't exactly work for people who ordered it online, which is a lot of people. I feel like its too late to just change the date or else it screws all of us who ordered it from Square themselves lol.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Chilly Academic
  • Whirlwind Lancer
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
I have been noticed via e-mail today that my copy I ordered from the SE store is now being shipped so I might get it in the next three days.