• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some English BBS Screens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There was that Mickey, Aqua and Kairi and the one with Aqua fighting Gantu. They are new right?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
can u show us the mickey/aqua/kairi screen..

:)

Sure thing, buddy =D.

Here you go

khbbs72.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
hmmm, I wonder when the next time we'll see screens again? seems like a lot in such a short amount of time:(

Oh, and when is the next gamer magazine that could possibly have BBS news/pics?

crazzyBRY

lol.. where did they got the gantu and mickey screen? even though it's not on the site..

crazzyBRY

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
oh they aren't on the site yet for some reason. The Gantu and Mickey ones were put out today so it may update in a bit

Umbreon

I know I'm a little late on this, but wow finally we get a new KH game, 358 days was alright, but this one looks so epic!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Umbreon
I know I'm a little late on this, but wow finally we get a new KH game, 358 days was alright, but this one looks so epic!

Little late is an understatement. Where have you been for the past three years? XD

T

The Spoiler

I dont care about English screen shots

I WANT A TRAILER WITH VOICES

Unumus

Awards
I have waited all my life for this day, for them to announce the greatest news since Final Fantasy XIII was going to be lip synced (lol). I AM DYING TO HEAR AQUAS VOICE more than Terra's we all know Ventus's voice so whatever there. If the lip's are synced I will probably faint about 5 times (why 5 times and how i have no clue).

Why Square why would you keep us in agonizing pain release a trailer please.

Also, WHY, WHY JESUS WHY DID YOU CHANGE THE ATTACK BUTTON TO XXXXXXXXX WHYYYYYYYY!!!.

^^^ Yes I know for America it will feel natural and in Japan their version's were mostly O too but in the transition between the English and Japanese version of Days all button were unchanged. I don't know I guess while I was pretending to play bbs on my PSP I got used to hitting O. And I found out that the transition between hitting O to Triangle was a much more natural feel as opposed X to Triangle.
.OMFG I DO THE SAME THING!!!! i downloaded the videos of the music like enchanted dominon battle and stuff, and i pretended like i was playing BbS. i no nerdy but im happy when i do that.s1demteeth

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The last 2 Screenshots aren't really English Screenshots. Without words, it's just a screenshot. lol

Still, these are awesome.

T

the barfman

Why do people think Disney Channel actors are going to voice Aqua? They say "It's Disney, they'll do it" but Kairi wasn't voiced by a Disney Channel character, nor was Selphie, nor Larxene, or any other character. Well, the only one was Namine' but that's because they couldn't get the original voice actor.

Disney and Square Enix aren't that dumb... besides Disney is actually trying to get good stuff on finally (like Princess and the Frog and Epic Mickey)
Baka!!
Excaliburiswellaware.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back