• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some Drawings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akakemi

Website
......i'm only 12 , so if you criticize, please don't criticize too hard on me

Kingdom_Hearts_OC_by_Akakemi.jpg
Olette_by_Akakemi.jpg

Raiko

Come break me down
bloody hell you don't need to be critized, you need to be praised. ^^

seriously, you have good talent at this ( i suck now XD)
maybe more shading will shape it up more.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm twelve and what is this.

This is brilliant for a twelve year old is what.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I rather like the detailing of (I'm assuming it is) Kairi's eyes, but aside from that, a lot of detail is lost in the hair, seemingly from accidental smudging. Aside from that, there's very little shading detail, whether it be directional shading or anything to sho a light source, aside from that under her breats, it seems.

Ollette... Is looking rather Asian there. I think, specifically, you should bring the eyes closer together, and probably the tip of her nose up a bit, as well.

I'd recommend as a general to try to keep the black areas more constant, and in one direction, because it is really showing up at the moment

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
ok. u know i love praising you, akami, :D

hmmm... i think..maybe work on ..boobs? maybe... or at least like the neck maybe... but only if ya going to try to be more realistic.. but if ya go for the anime style..then nvm. unless it's like a guy drawing...i think. lol.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Twelve year olds dont draw like this where I'm from.

You're great at this, if anything, you make me feel embarassed about any of my attempts at people. As others have said, you only need to practice in a spot or two but other then that, you're excellent and I bow to your pre-teen prowess. ^.^

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
You're really good for 12 (or are you 13 now? hah.) I'd love to see what you can do when you get older and develop more.

Akakemi

Website
I rather like the detailing of (I'm assuming it is) Kairi's eyes, but aside from that, a lot of detail is lost in the hair, seemingly from accidental smudging. Aside from that, there's very little shading detail, whether it be directional shading or anything to sho a light source, aside from that under her breats, it seems.

Ollette... Is looking rather Asian there. I think, specifically, you should bring the eyes closer together, and probably the tip of her nose up a bit, as well.

I'd recommend as a general to try to keep the black areas more constant, and in one direction, because it is really showing up at the moment

heheh, thanks for the advices! lol, (nope that person is not kairi)

and about olette...yes i'm sorry T_T it seems like whenever i draw something, it turns out to look a bit asian.

Akakemi

Website
Twelve year olds dont draw like this where I'm from.

You're great at this, if anything, you make me feel embarassed about any of my attempts at people. As others have said, you only need to practice in a spot or two but other then that, you're excellent and I bow to your pre-teen prowess. ^.^

ahh, okay ^_^ and thank you very much!

Akakemi

Website
ok. u know i love praising you, akami, :D

hmmm... i think..maybe work on ..boobs? maybe... or at least like the neck maybe... but only if ya going to try to be more realistic.. but if ya go for the anime style..then nvm. unless it's like a guy drawing...i think. lol.

yep....i love making my drawings have small boobs XD *shhh* and i did notice i have to fix the neck...I'm going for the Kingdom Hearts style though :)...and no it's not a guy drawing XD

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's called the 'Edit button', right below your post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back