• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some Confusion [Spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Spark

Re: Confusion with Lea in Dream Drop Distance. Spoilers.

Not quite sure about that. Often times I have seen side views with the slightly pointedness in cutscenes near the tips of his ears.

Here is an offical art of KH by Noruma himself. (The Org in this group all have pointed ears, but some are more obvious than others. (except Roxas). So perhaps it might mean something. Also they are the same characters that appeared in KH 2.) It is the trilogy saga of The games BBS, KH 358/2days Days, and Coded

Download Kingdom Hearts: All Together (2057x1526) - Minitokyo

Here some images of Lea with sligthly pointed ears on the tips

http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/axel_kh.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzen3nk9eI1qgs580o1_500.gif

Here is Axel

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1111/320868-axel15diff_2.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZcRggcLpF_Y/R8sIW4qtwPI/AAAAAAAAAA0/781HOed7_Fc/S660/axel.jpg

KH 358/2 Days, Japanese cutscene: 22 - The Winning Stick#

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/Wucm-nSLuDY/mqdefault.jpg

I was n't really reading into the pointy ear business until I bought the same poster and looked how the ears diferentiate with the characters. So it sounds like to me that Noruma had this all planned out Xeohanort thing from the beginning. So maybe he is forshadowing. I just noticed that Axel had pointed ears as well so I went back and looked at the cutscenes to see if there was some mistake, but behold there they were. So now I am second guessing where that leaves Lea. I noticed the cutscenes he was in had them as well.

Whatever the case it is intentional and I gave proof and went over looking at images to make sure they were geninue and they are.

As for the picture that is simply hilarous. If only they would not get the two confused now. XD

I've double-checked a bunch of other screenshots and art, and they're rounded there. Whatever "pointyness" you might have seen in your images is probably a stylistic choice for the hell of it (I've seen it in CoM artwork too, and some others), instead of being story-related. My point (lolpuns) is that if your theory were the case, I think Nomura would have made it more obvious and consistent, like he did with Xigbar and Saix.

Seighart

Awards

When i look at the pointed ears...i always compare them to Ansem the Wise's ears because he has the most rounded ears i've ever seen...

Shoxir

Awards

When i look at the pointed ears...i always compare them to Ansem the Wise's ears because he has the most rounded ears i've ever seen...
In my opinion Mickey has the most rounded ears. Maybe Ansem does have rounder ears, I'll need to check, never really paid attention to him.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

If anything, Lea should start looking like Sora/Roxas; the latter were the ones that helped Lea/Axel grow a heart.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

I've double-checked a bunch of other screenshots and art, and they're rounded there. Whatever "pointyness" you might have seen in your images is probably a stylistic choice for the hell of it (I've seen it in CoM artwork too, and some others), instead of being story-related. My point (lolpuns) is that if your theory were the case, I think Nomura would have made it more obvious and consistent, like he did with Xigbar and Saix.

This and in those other images his ears aren't nearly as pointy as Xigbar or Saix's. Also, perhaps it has something to do with the quality of the rendering and for that reason I don't think Days should be used as a reference at all because everything looks sharp and jagged in that game.

impart

Climb The Sky

Havent played KHDDD, I didnt notice they got rid of his triangles!!!!
Noooo!!!
also as far as his KH3 outfit design, I hope its not as stupid as his BBS one, im sorry, but Lea needs some better pants, highwaters just dont look cool

MasterZeR0

Lea needs his awesome bandana-dog-scarf back. Also, big sneakers. And he should get his hair cut similar to how it was in BBS. (Maybe that last one was a bit of a stretch, but eh.)

flurryflames

Those aren't cutscenes except the last one, but it could be due to the different animation. The edginess with the ears has shown through the cutscenes of all the games he has been in. I don't think that is coincedence, but either way I like the look of it on him as either character.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
anybody else a little perplexed about how easy it is to override the keyblade's choosing for it's own weilder. Then again, maybe that was why Lea had such a hard time getting his to materialize in the first place.

Edit: yeah, I see the ears appear pointy but it's really that they just have very few polygons.

And as for the first image, even though they're covered with hair, the good guys' ears appear to be the same shape.

Ultima Spark

Those aren't cutscenes except the last one, but it could be due to the different animation. The edginess with the ears has shown through the cutscenes of all the games he has been in. I don't think that is coincedence, but either way I like the look of it on him as either character.

Seriously. You're just grasping at straws now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back