• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some Confusion [Spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

terra2.0

So for those who have played or watched the walkthrough we know that Lea has returned and that he is all grown up. My questions concern his apparence; why is he still in his Org. XIII robes like Isa and Braig? The others he woke up with being Dilan Even etc. are in their old clothes while he stays in the robes. Also he can use the keyblade somehow when he had know clue how to before. As far as I know he hasn't had an inheritance ceremony or anything. Part of Xehanort's promise to Braig was that Braig would be able to use the keyblade if he allowed Xehanort in, my theories include Xehanort offering Axel/Lea the same opportunity. Maybe Lea doesn't know it or maybe he is some kind of spy for the The new Orginazation but something doesn't smell right to me. Does anyone have any explanations or theories to help with my confusion? Thanks!

Dark Wing

Awards
Re: Confusion with Lea in Dream Drop Distance. Spoilers.

as far as lea being able to wield a keyblade, yen sid used to be a master but he probably still has the ability to pass on the power to wield since he's probably the one that passed such power onto mickey. dunno about the org. coat but i'm guessing apprentice Xehanort gave it to him when they were conducting experiments on the darkness in the heart. thats the most plausible reasoning i can come up with

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It is revealed in the game that he was asking Yen Sid about all this, so clearly Yen Sid made sure he got the ability to wield the keyblade. Then he was sent to Radiant Garden with Merlin and the three fairies to train a bit.

Decrith

Or Nomura couldn't think of something for him to wear at the moment so he decided to keep the coat

impart

Climb The Sky

^this

org coat looks cool, everybody gets one!!!!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Probably Star Seeker was originally Yen Sid's Keyblade but when he first took on Mickey as an apprentice he knew he would retire soon so instead of letting Mickey materialize his own Keyblade, Yen Sid just passed Star Seeker to him. This would explain why we never see Yen Sid's keyblade.

However Yen Sid still has the heart of a Keyblade wielder and as such is still a master at heart but not in weapon or title. Because of this he can still take on apprentices and as such perform the inheritence ceremony somehow which is how Lea got the ability to wield a keyblade.

As for why Lea was still wearing the organization coat. Nomura probably hadn't come up with new clothes for adult Lea.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Or they were just lazy in making a new model for Lea and instead just copied it and removed the cheek marks from the Axel-model.

I think I read in an interview of the creators (not Nomura), that they this time around also used the same model for Roxas and Ventus, while in BBS they had two different models.

Decrith

since we're talking about lea, how would you guys imagine his new clothes for KH3 will be?

EternalDreamer

I'm kinda thinking a grown up version of his BBS attire. Seems like his kinda clothing.

Swordsy

yen sid used to be a master but he probably still has the ability to pass on the power to wield since he's probably the one that passed such power onto mickey.

True, Yen Sid said in the game that it was Merlin and the three good fairies from Sleeping Beauty that were training him, not Yen Sid.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

My head canon is that Lea and Isa were probably wearing the coats before they became Nobodies because Xehanort was experimenting with them to see if they could protect against the darkness, similar to how the armor protected TAV.

flurryflames

So for those who have played or watched the walkthrough we know that Lea has returned and that he is all grown up. My questions concern his apparence; why is he still in his Org. XIII robes like Isa and Braig? The others he woke up with being Dilan Even etc. are in their old clothes while he stays in the robes. Also he can use the keyblade somehow when he had know clue how to before. As far as I know he hasn't had an inheritance ceremony or anything. Part of Xehanort's promise to Braig was that Braig would be able to use the keyblade if he allowed Xehanort in, my theories include Xehanort offering Axel/Lea the same opportunity. Maybe Lea doesn't know it or maybe he is some kind of spy for the The new Orginazation but something doesn't smell right to me. Does anyone have any explanations or theories to help with my confusion? Thanks!

Other people wouldn't expect that. But Lea seems like a threatening character like Axel was to me. I would have to look at Lea again, but Axel had slightly pointed ears. So I don't think the Xeohanorts would let him off the hook that easily. He still has an interest to the darkness and probably uses it so he can go into other realms dark corridors without damaging his heart so the heartless don't go after him.

Or in fact Noruma wanted to keep him with the cloak on. Perhaps he was given his cloak before he lost his heart.

If anything I think it suits him. If they do give him some other clothes I hope that they are something that doesn't looks stupid on him. I can picture flames and red and black on his attire easily.

doortolight

Awards

simple answer they were to lazy to design some new clothes for him

micbeasty

I'm still kinda confused as to exactly where, merlin, and the three fairies were training him. Yensid only says that they were in a more "Temporary" location...? I heard someone say Radiant Garden, but i have a feeling it's somewhere else. Maybe even Merlin's World or Enchanted Dominion, what do you guys think?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's a special location they've enchanted to be more "temporally flexible." I'm assuming it's an extension of Mysterious Tower.

Ultima Spark

Other people wouldn't expect that. But Lea seems like a threatening character like Axel was to me. I would have to look at Lea again, but Axel had slightly pointed ears. So I don't think the Xeohanorts would let him off the hook that easily. He still has an interest to the darkness and probably uses it so he can go into other realms dark corridors without damaging his heart so the heartless don't go after him.

Or in fact Noruma wanted to keep him with the cloak on. Perhaps he was given his cloak before he lost his heart.

If anything I think it suits him. If they do give him some other clothes I hope that they are something that doesn't looks stupid on him. I can picture flames and red and black on his attire easily.

About as pointed as any normal human. That is to say, no, they're not.

And he knows how dangerous the dark corridors are; that's why he wanted a keyblade in the first place; on top of its combat abilities, with it, he'd be able to travel the worlds (searching for his friends - the game all but spells out his primary motive) without that risk.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Beardman

It's a special location they've enchanted to be more "temporally flexible." I'm assuming it's an extension of Mysterious Tower.

Just looking for conformation, that means they're using something along the lines of the time chamber from DBZ, correct?

flurryflames

About as pointed as any normal human. That is to say, no, they're not.

And he knows how dangerous the dark corridors are; that's why he wanted a keyblade in the first place; on top of its combat abilities, with it, he'd be able to travel the worlds (searching for his friends - the game all but spells out his primary motive) without that risk.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Not quite sure about that. Often times I have seen side views with the slightly pointedness in cutscenes near the tips of his ears.

Here is an offical art of KH by Noruma himself. (The Org in this group all have pointed ears, but some are more obvious than others. (except Roxas). So perhaps it might mean something. Also they are the same characters that appeared in KH 2.) It is the trilogy saga of The games BBS, KH 358/2days Days, and Coded

Download Kingdom Hearts: All Together (2057x1526) - Minitokyo

Here some images of Lea with sligthly pointed ears on the tips

http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/axel_kh.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzen3nk9eI1qgs580o1_500.gif

Here is Axel

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1111/320868-axel15diff_2.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZcRggcLpF_Y/R8sIW4qtwPI/AAAAAAAAAA0/781HOed7_Fc/S660/axel.jpg

KH 358/2 Days, Japanese cutscene: 22 - The Winning Stick#

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/Wucm-nSLuDY/mqdefault.jpg

I was n't really reading into the pointy ear business until I bought the same poster and looked how the ears diferentiate with the characters. So it sounds like to me that Noruma had this all planned out Xeohanort thing from the beginning. So maybe he is forshadowing. I just noticed that Axel had pointed ears as well so I went back and looked at the cutscenes to see if there was some mistake, but behold there they were. So now I am second guessing where that leaves Lea. I noticed the cutscenes he was in had them as well.

Whatever the case it is intentional and I gave proof and went over looking at images to make sure they were geninue and they are.

As for the picture that is simply hilarous. If only they would not get the two confused now. XD

Love Machine

strut strut strut

Could be a model mistake, since it is the 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back