• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some BHK info from ME

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
einon_san said:
dont take it personal my friend, Heres the point. Normura didnt name DiZ DiZ. DiZ named DiZ DiZ for Riku's sake. How could knowingly help and trust the shell of Ansem?
I didn't take it personally. Anyway, what I was trying to say is that you're arguing for two different points- BHK = Sora and DiZ = Ansem, which share no obvious connection.

envyme2x said:
personally my idea is that BHK is sora's other side to his heart simple as that
Then he is nothing else than simply Sora, is he not? ;)

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Riku-Keyblade said:
Here is that weird little quote:
In Christmas Town

Sora: "Sora and I."
Sandy: "That certain Sora decided that Santa didn't exist seven years ago."

EDIT: 'Another You' is a shell!

It reads Sandy but her name is SALLY!

I dont think that BHK's name is Sora because BHK isnt Sora's shell, he is his own person, but i do think that BHK and Sora are connected somehow.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
In Final Mix, the EM tells Sora that he is not complete? I think this is due to him unlocking his heart and being turned into a heartless, thus another person (BHK) was born from his heart.. or otherside.

They arent suppose to share anything. They are just two different points. DiZ REAL name is ANSEM and BHK(possibly nicknamed something else) REAL same is SORA and will be proven in the game.

Understand what Im trying to say? Kinda?

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
einon_san said:
In Final Mix, the EM tells Sora that he is not complete? I think this is due to him unlocking his heart and being turned into a heartless, thus another person (BHK) was born from his heart.. or otherside.

They arent suppose to share anything. They are just two different points. DiZ REAL name is ANSEM and BHK(possibly nicknamed something else) REAL same is SORA and will be proven in the game.

Understand what Im trying to say? Kinda?

What you mean to say is;
DiZ is Ansem's shell/"nobody" created when Ansem's heart cast off his body and soul.
BHK is Sora's shell/"nobody", created when Sora shed his body and soul temporarily upon impaling himself with the Heart Unlocker.

Correct?

E

Ecstacy

LordMune said:
I didn't take it personally. Anyway, what I was trying to say is that you're arguing for two different points- BHK = Sora and DiZ = Ansem, which share no obvious connection.

Then he is nothing else than simply Sora, is he not? ;)

See that's what is getting me. he can't just be ANOTHER sora. he had to be created from something i just don't know what? If im not mistaken in CoM vexen stated that everyone has another side to there heart (i think) yet it seems that sora's other side has a physical form. i don't know how that could have happened? maybe it has something to do with twilight town? i am beyond confused. maybe i need coffee? im gonna shut up now and wait for a response :eek:

Brian

toothpick

BHK cannot be sora. If you were a true fan you would have seen the video where he tries to defends "sora" from Axel. duh.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
To LordMune. Thank you.. Thats what Im trying to say, But Im also saying that EITHER there names are SORA and ANSEM, the Shells that is. Or they dont have names at all.

Last edited:

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
toothpick said:
BHK cannot be sora. If you were a true fan you would have seen the video where he tries to defends "sora" from Axel. duh.

1. Let's assume Sora and the BHK are different physical entities (which is likely). Do you think the BHK would just let Axel have his way with Sora, the "face-up" (not other side) of the heart which they... lacking a better word, "share"? No.

2. Sora and the BHK are one, and the two different sides of the heart manifest themselves physically (not likely). The best self-defence is a good offence.

A

Audo

Sora turned into a heartless and lost his body. But when Kairi saved him he got his body back meaning he is complete. Same goes with Kairi she was just a shell but she got her heart back making her complete same with Riku, he got his body back and he is complete.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
LordMune said:
1. Let's assume Sora and the BHK are different physical entities (which is likely). Do you think the BHK would just let Axel have his way with Sora, the "face-up" (not other side) of the heart which they... lacking a better word, "share"? No.

2. Sora and the BHK are one, and the two different sides of the heart manifest themselves physically (not likely). The best self-defence is a good offence.

Thank.. It seems that you are a deep thinker like myself.. but do you understand about my beliefs?

ultimate7777

Why not object? After all theories are only proven NOT to be speculation when objections are made and...well...all that jazz.
For one, you say because of all the information given, it's only logical the BHK's name is Sora. What information? You can't just say all of it, because not ALL of it is relevant to this. You really have to get more points across.
Oh, and by the way, tooting your own horn is not awesome.
Diz is indeed, very likely Ansem's shell, or at least VERY related to Ansem, as there's all the clues; the same colored eyes, the same colored skin, the (allegedly) same sounding voice, the 'hole' in his suit that indicates he's no heart - yes, yes, it all points to Diz being a shell of Ansem or at least related to him. This DOES NOT mean Diz's name is Ansem, however, and I veryly doubt it is.
Anyway....more informatino please.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Doubt all you want, and its wise not to use the word "tooting" heh. Just kidding with ya. All the info we have and logic you can use indicates. Im not talking about info thats given saying that thats there names. Im just simply using logic and feel very strongly in what I believe? This is not a thread about if DiZ is a shell of Ansem like you say.. There is not proof of that is there? We all just use logic. It may not be as clear to see that BHK is Sora's shell, but using a little bit of knowledge will bring you to this assumption. As for the Sora to Sora talk, I think that they are the same name. Different people, not whole but whole if brought together. Same with Ansem. Ansem may not be DiZ name... but why not? Why did DiZ not give Riku a definate name?

Didnt mean to double post again.

Last edited:
E

Ecstacy

what i am saying is that BHK cannot be a shell. it completely controdicts with the fact that he is a key bearer. you need a strong heart to weild a keyblade and in order to be in that position you must have a HEART! (something a shell does not have) so no it is impossible that BHK is a shell.

Brian

anyone but me

2 things i find wrong, and if you can answer them for me, i will have COMPLETE belief in your theory, because it sounds very good except these two things..
1. Throught Kingdom Hearts1 andCoM they stress the strength of the keybearers heart, and how it needs to be strong to wield a keyblade. If this is the case, BHK couldn't wield a keyblade because he has no heart, shells have no hearts.
2. If you use that theory that was just posted about how the heart was split, how would BHK gets his shape and form? He would just be half a heart, with no body or soul- OR - sora would only be half a heart, no body or soul

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
envyme2x said:
what i am saying is that BHK cannot be a shell. it completely controdicts with the fact that he is a key bearer. you need a strong heart to weild a keyblade and in order to be in that position you must have a HEART! (something a shell does not have) so no it is impossible that BHK is a shell.

Brian

I've been thinking about this.

We know very little about becoming a Heartless/the creation of a shell/nobody. Ansem, who may or may not have a strong heart, managed to retain a sense of "self" when he plunged into darkness, something previously unheard of. He didn't become a Heartless, but existed on their plane, used their power, even commanded them. Now, Sora, who arguably has the strongest heart of all simply turned into a Shadow. Think about that.

Ansem: Ordinary man -> Heartless = Heartless Overlord
Sora: Keybearer -> Heartless = Shadow

That does not add up. My belief is that something, something previously unheard of happened when Sora turned into a Heartless- something which created either a shell/nobody of incredible strength and a link to the other side of Sora's heart (the BHK), or created another kind of being, able to wield a keyblade for some reason (the BHK).

I think that Sora and the BHK are simply two sides of the same coin/heart, existing in different places due to the turning-into-a-heartless incident.

Remember, the Heart Unlocker unlocks hearts. That means it probably opened the other side of Sora's heart, which combined with the shell/nobody phenomena, created the BHK.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
einon_san said:
To LordMune. Thank you.. Thats what Im trying to say, But Im also saying that EITHER there names are SORA and ANSEM, the Shells that is. Or they dont have names at all.

I see your point, but I think that while their names may originally have been Sora and Ansem, they may change them as to differentiate themselves from their "originals". If they are indeed shells, they are Sora and Ansem- or two thirds (soul and body) of Sora and Ansem, at least. However, I do believe that especially DiZ wouldn't like to be associated with Ansem (Heart) and therefore change his name. How the BHK feels about Sora is unknown, although I would imagine they have a good relationship.

Dark-Sora 50

There is no such thing as a shell if you do not have a heart. You still have your soul and mind. But yes, you might as well be empty, a soul is one of the things needed for completion, but for this completion to be attained you must have a heart, soul, body and mind. I doubt BHK is Sora's shell, mostly his other side, DiZ says "To differentiate between Sora and Sora" as in, the other versions of Sora. Perhaps...

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
anyone but me said:
2 things i find wrong, and if you can answer them for me, i will have COMPLETE belief in your theory, because it sounds very good except these two things..
1. Throught Kingdom Hearts1 andCoM they stress the strength of the keybearers heart, and how it needs to be strong to wield a keyblade. If this is the case, BHK couldn't wield a keyblade because he has no heart, shells have no hearts.
2. If you use that theory that was just posted about how the heart was split, how would BHK gets his shape and form? He would just be half a heart, with no body or soul- OR - sora would only be half a heart, no body or soul

"What lies deep down in his heart that makes it so strong?" -Axel- Or something to that effect.. It could be the same for BHK. Besides.. where he comes from is the twilight world. Did you see the trailer with Sora and gang are getting whooped by the dusk? Did you see who saved them? The king.. yes Mickey is strong and has heart but its because he is now using light and darkness as his ally. Unlike Sora just using light. BHK is no doubt doing the same as micky being a nobody and all. GOTTA GO ya.. email me or somethin... edens_einon@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back