• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Solutions for problems or questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maud

OK! Why did I create this thread? For 2 reasons :

1- To help people find answers to their questions (no matter the subject, serious or not)
2- Because I have a question that bothers me A LOT, and I can't find the answer!!!

Well, anyway... WELCOME!

Maud

Sooo... The question is about KH, no more about the up coming All-In-One physical package. Well... I could seem kinda stupid (very stupid, honestly) but I understood that if you preorder it, you receive a PS4 exclusive keyblade. So, is this keyblade, like physical (can you touch it, can you finally FIGHT like a real wielder?!) or is it just a digital one? Yeah, I know, seems pretty silly but think 'bout it : on Amazon you can find lots of physical keyblades, real ones and if just a digital one... Wouldn't be this package too expensive? And they never, NEVER say a single time in the Japanese, American, French... Play Station store that it is digital or physical. Disturbing, huh? The only think that I noticed was in Japan, if you take the PS package, you got a blue keyblade, the XBOX package, a green/black one and if you preorder from Seven Net Shopping, you got one that looks a bit like the treasure trove keyblade but in green and orange. Thanks in advance if someone can help!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm pretty sure it's a digital custom keyblade. It's why one happens to be green and the other is blue. They're based off the Xbox One or PS4 you buy KH3 for. :) I hope this helps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back