• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soldier Names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Lol, i was actually surprised that we guessed their names correctly, except for Terra.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Didnt we read it somewhere 1st, and then it was confirmed later?

Sexy Angel
No, someone made up names for them, and they just stuck like that.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
the names were leaked first and someone found it, or they connected the names to sora riku and kairi, its a vicious circle. their fates are all the same, all connected.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah,I knew they were leeked....CHARGE,you got me all confused

Sexy Angel
Srry Laxtory, just saying what i thought. Wonder who leaked us?

LFO

No, it wasn't leaked. In the scene before you fight Terra in FM+, he says somehting like "Aqua...Ven...keyblade...," so that got people to think about what it could have meant. And that's what they came up with.

Oh, and by the way, it has been confirmed that Aqua and Terra are their real names, but Ven is a nickname. Nomura has said that we can think of their names as Water, Earth, and Wind, so since Aqua means water, and Terra means Earth, then Ven has to be short for Ventus, which means wind.

Sexy Angel
I wonder why people call him Ven if his name is Ventus... ah well.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
they werent leaked, they were told to us by terra in the fm+ fight.
so ven is a nickname then if terra said it right?

swizzle

You are such a drag..
No, it wasn't leaked. In the scene before you fight Terra in FM+, he says somehting like "Aqua...Ven...keyblade...," so that got people to think about what it could have meant. And that's what they came up with.

Oh, and by the way, it has been confirmed that Aqua and Terra are their real names, but Ven is a nickname. Nomura has said that we can think of their names as Water, Earth, and Wind, so since Aqua means water, and Terra means Earth, then Ven has to be short for Ventus, which means wind.
that scene was dicovered AFTER they were discovered

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
was it?!
so somebody knew the names before they were even revealed, nice!

Sexy Angel
Pssh... what was it then!??!? Ahh well, it was cool that we got it right anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back