• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Solar Sailer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Where do i get Solar Sailer for Tron level? I've talked to Cid and Leon but nothing happens. Am i supposed to go to Twilight Town first?

exile31

You don't get the solar sailer until you come back to Tron for the 2nd time later in the game. If your already there make sure you took Tron to get the download to destroy the MCP then check the Simulation Hanger to see if it is there.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
no dude, just complete the second part to every world
and i mean every world
then on the map screen it should show hollow bastion surounded by a cloud of darkness
when you get to hollow bastion, you should be attacked by strong heartless and the security system
it then tells you to go to leon's house
there an event happens, and you head off to ansem's computer and tron's world
when you're in tron's world,head towards the i/o tower and head right not left opposite from the simulation hangar
there you ahould fight some regular yellow bike heartless and the hateful devestators
save tron's limit move till the end when two devestators attack
one devestator is hard enough, but two?!
that's just murder
then you head into the whatever the room is called and get an item from leon
you then go to the simulation hangar and off to the mcp
oh, and on the simulation solar sailer battle, start off with tron's limit and kil the first set of devestators with it, and then attack as crazy as possible and as quickly as possible
when a second wave of devestators attack, use tron's limit move or if it's not full yet, use an ether to fill it back up and use it
attack after the limit and finish off any remaining devestators
do this quickly since there is a time limit
hope that helps

Chunk12

i had this exact same problem, but just go check the worlds u most likely missed one, i missed the second part in pride lands and it took me forever to realize what world it was. If there is a world that has a circle thing around it that is not lit up then it is not completed. After that go to merlins house, there will be a cutscene and should be able to figure out what to do from there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back