• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Solace In Night [Signup/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Just how far is it that someone must fall? How long can they spend in a sea of perpetual darkness before it finally consumes them? I've cast away all that remains of my former self, tossed my emotions out like the anchors they were. Nothing is left... Except my memories. As long as the memories are there, the pain will never go away. How many times now have I found myself with a pained chest, a deep despair cutting into me where my heart once was. It's the kind of pain you can't escape from, not even death will give me comfort. So I surround myself in the dark, hoping it will swallow my sorrow along with it. Yet it is not enough, no matter how dark I become the world mocks me with it's light. The light... I must snuff it out. Only then will the pain stop..

The worlds were once at peace. Not the flimsy sort of peace that paranoid military men have to uphold, but TRUE peace. Every world was connected, with Disney Castle as the epicenter. Harmony was the golden rule, that is until seven years ago. A lone figure appeared in Disney Castle, his form veiled by a dark cloak. Darkness covered everything in his wake like a plague as he advanced upon the castle. No one was able to stop him, any who crossed his path were swallowed in a cycle of misery and pain as their life was torn from them in a violent maelstrom. It wasn't long before he reached the throne room, where he swiftly executed the king and queen. Even the Princess of Heart of the world was not spared, her pure heart was seen as threat to this man's dark reign. She vanished, and the precious light of the world was gone.

Not even a week later the entire world was under his control, with an army of heartless of unknown origin at his command. He declared himself ruler of the world, and enforced martial law under his position above the populace. He had an army of heart hungry beasts, but they were firmly in his control. His goal was not destruction, but to cloud the hearts of mortals with hopelessness and darkness. He spread his influence to other worlds, crushing any opposition mercilessly. Before long this lone man had built an unstoppable empire. A tyrannical form of government was put into place, civilians could gain some leeway by joining the empire's army, though that would put them in the position of looking down upon low class civilians. As one could possibly imagine this results in those of low moral standing abusing their power, creating an environment in which the wicked reign, while the weak and kind are punished.

Keyblades. The legendary weapons were once symbols of hope, instruments of peace and justice carried by those chosen to wield them. They were looked up to once, now any who bear the key are targets of the empire, threats to be eliminated on sight. What is left of the order of the keybladers has been scattered across the worlds, their numbers are unknown, and all that is sure is that few are left. The Guardians of the Worlds are no longer fit to protect anyone; however a beacon of hope has recently made its presence known. They call themselves the Unbound Hearts, and they’ve been doing their very best to become a vagrant thorn in the empire’s side. Across many worlds they engage in disruptive activities, from protecting citizens from the empire’s abusive subordinates, to bringing down military compounds. Wherever they strike they leave behind their mark, a crimson red heart with a keyhole embedded in its center, laced around it are broken chains. They do this as a reminder to the people as well as the emperor or their creed. Their duty is to protect the worlds; their goal to uplift the keybladers and fight back to win the peace they have come to love.

Rules:

No God modding, also no major Power Playing. Well, PP may be acceptable, but only if you’ve cleared it up with the owner of the character. ONLY THEN IS IT OKAY. Also I think I should mention that having your character know things that they realistically wouldn’t know isn’t cool, and it won’t win you any brownie points with anyone, it’s effectively God modding in a way.

No sexually explicit stuff, I mean romance is all fine and dandy but… kids come here ya know?

Concerning battles… I wanna make some things clear. What your character can and cannot do will stem directly from what is in your template, I’m fine with diverse powers and in fact I encourage them, what I’m not okay with is vague or ill planned out abilities. For example just saying your character is a master at magic is not good enough, neither is simply saying they utilize a wide variety magic. This is Kingdom Hearts, we know that using magic is possible and quite common. If you’re making a spellcaster then explain just what spells they’re good at. Are they proficient in healing? Perhaps they’ve dabbled a bit more than others would in the art of necromancy? Also try not to make them too powerful, no endless teleporting or impenetrable defenses. Think it out, and try to have fun with it.

Grammar: Nu 1 leiks reding stiff tat looks leik dis rite? I’m not asking for much, just make it legible and we’re cool alright? The same could be said for length, There will be no one liners here ya dig? Try at the very least to write two paragraphs.

This is an AU RP so try to avoid canon plot threads.

Templates

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Faction: There are two factions, the Empire and the Unbound Hearts. Your character may belong to one, you may also have your character belong to neither. If your character is with the Empire then their duties will be to uphold the law of the emperor, and to hunt down members of the Unbound Hearts. If your character is a member of the Unbound Hearts then their mission is to cause the empire to crumble and to interfere in their domination of the worlds. It’s as simple as that really.

Weapon: If your character uses a weapon describe it here.

Powers/Abilities: Keep it reasonable eh?

Bio: Meh, you can put whatever you want here really, I’m not much of a stickler for bios,

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Solace In Night

Avery Nile's

Appearance

Fraction: Unbound Hearts

Weapon:

Mysteries of the Mind (Power's/Abilities)

Time Freeze:
Short Version: Completely Freeze's Time Around Him And Anyone He May Be Touching.

Long Version: Using his mind he is able to control the flow time, completely stopping it all around him. By doing so he drain's his life essence very slowly, a very powerful ability, but at what price. He may use this ability up to 10 times in the rp . After the 7th time casting this ability, every time afterwards, he when he unfreezes, he, himself is frozen(not ice frozen just paused) for 10 minutes(1 post from me), this is caused by the over worked mind, not being able to handle the ability in which he uses, killing him slowly. After his last time casting it, he is not able to use it any longer.
*If the power is used after the 10th time, the power will work but once he comes out of it, he will die.
*He is unable to kill people while frozen in time.
*Or move objects, such as a bullet, he is able to move people who are frozen however.

Teleportation/Threw time
Short version: Using powers of the mind he is able to teleport to place's he thinks about (has to have seen the place before, threw a picture or RL)

Long version: Using the mind, he is able to teleport to place's he's been to, seen, or seen threw a picture. When doing so he is immediately teleported. There is no harmful effect on this version of teleport. Also may teleport others, with a touch.

Well teleporting to time, he is able to undo wrong's in which he or anyone else has done, but by doing so may change history completely, the butterfly effect. Changing one thing may result in the end of the world, or even ending his own world (His life). But because of the training he has had, he knows what must be done or must not. When using this ability, the power may work well frozen in time. The power has the same effect as Time Freeze (except the time effect of 10 mins) although he can go back in the past 15 times. Once he has reached his 10th time of going back, he may not be able to return for a long while (5 of my posts).
*When he goes back in the past, (talking day’s years, hours, not mins) Time still flows normal, he is just not present, when he returns; he is in the current time period.

Bio:

Not done at all, more to come soon :D just have to get ready to sleep now... I am very interested. I didnt think i would like it, but after reading everything, i just could not get enough... now i want in :D

Awards

Time manipulation and teleportation huh?... Those are some rather touchy subjects magicedd. I'm not too fond of of the time freeze because it leaves you in the position of Power Playing other characters at your whim. You say you can't kill them, however being able to move them any way you want while they are powerless is pretty iffy. As for him traveling through time and being able to change history, that's actually not within the bounds of the KH verse, and it leaves him with far too much influence.

As for the Teleporting, I stated in the rules how I felt about it. I'd rather not see anyone teleporting all over the place to get out of a sticky situation. Why not use something akin to dark passageways? They're handy, but also have a risk tied to them.

Awards

Was just in the mood for a simple KH RP, would have made a new one but... Then all these ideas started popping up.~

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.

I'll join. It's pretty simple and everything else seems far too progressed or complicated for my liking. Do you want me to add personality into the temp? Either way I have it in the bio, kinda.

Name: Roy Senshi

Personality: Roy has a constant desire to protect others and is constantly thought of as an upstanding and thoughtful young man. He is a a strong individual but a fight is something he wishes he could avoid, hoping that he could rather solve the conflict in another manner, though when it comes to it, he won't hesitate to raise his sword against the enemy.

After each fight, Roy pauses temporarily to honor those who he had slain. He believes that those who feel no remorse for the lives they take are just as bad and might as well be Heartless. This holds doubly true for the innocents he has been forced to kill and he feels it is a personal weight and task on himself that he must redeem himself for.

Roy generally remains calm, as it takes a lot to make him lose his temper. He views anger as unnecessary and saves that emotion and channels it towards himself rather than others. He believes that those who are quick to anger or contempt for others are untrustworthy and/or dangerous.

To Roy, actions speak louder than words. If someone prattles on and on and is the most annoying person he could ever come across verbally, if they could prove their worth through their actions, Roy would respect that person regardless.

He also despises those who go back on their word.

Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Note: Cape is of shorter length, much like the picture below.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Faction: Empire

Weapon: Pictured in the second image is Roy's weapon, The Sword of Seals. The blade originally belonged to his mentor but was passed down to Roy after his death. It possess powers unlike most other blades and this is due to the Fire Emblem embedded into the sword. This makes the sword extremely resilient, refusing to crack or snap even under the most immense of pressures.

Powers/Abilities: Due to his training and natural talent, Roy is nimble and agile, moving about the battlefield with great ease. This is reflected in large scale fights and one on ones. He can move extremely fast, much to the point where those without heightened reactions or perceptions would find it hard to follow his movements.
Roy is adept at Fire and Curative spells. The main attacks he can perform are as follows:
- Shooting Fireballs from his hands.
- Breathing a stream of fire towards his opponent, be it airborne or running on the ground.
- A singular, large fireball (taller and wider than him) shot from both hands.
- Imbue his blade with fire.
- Launch a ball or stream of fire from his blade (capable of arcing if he uses this spell alongside his slash, increasing range.)

Roy can deploy curative magic with ease and is highly efficient in it's use. He can close and heal cuts and gashes no problem and can speed up the process of bone restructure exponentially.

With the Sword of Seals in his possession, Roy is granted heightened strength and speed, and the reaction time to go alongside it. However his ability to push himself further is not limitless, as he can tire himself out easily if he doesn't keep himself in check.

Roy can remove the emblem from his sword and when he does, the emblem can transform into another sword or a shield. The extra blade is a duplicate of the Sword of Seals, but the increase of speed/strength does not stack. The shield is of equal size to the Hylian Shield (for reference). The extra sword or shield maintains the same properties as the original sword, including it's resilience.

Roy has a natural talent for fighting, and as of such, his skill, strength and speed increases ever so slightly with each fight.

Roy is also rather perceptive, on occasions he has been able to "read" people, as it were, depending on their body movements or surroundings, he may be able to pick up on certain information.

"Late RP Abilities":
Later in the RP, Roy obtains the ability to summon a large, red dragon using the Fire Emblem within his blade. The dragon is capable of flight and can breathe fire. It has a tough outer skin, layered with scales. It is not invincible and can most certainly be killed. If this were to happen Roy can tame another dragon by besting it in battle and exposing it to the Fire Emblem (gotta catch 'em all!). The dragon is approximately 12 feet long (15 with tail extended) and 16 feet high, so it is by no means an astronomical monster.

At this time, Roy's Fire Emblem is powered up. The benefits of which are decreased spell casting time and an increase in power.
The main benefits are a decent boost to speed and strength.

Bio: At a young age, Roy was trained in the art of swordfighting by his mentor and father. Neither of the two saw it as a means of self defense or anything close to the sort. Both of them saw it more as a sport or a form of exercise, due to the peace of the land. This also helped him throughout his childhood as he gave him keen sight and perception and improved mobility compared to his peers.

Roy was a happy child, living with a loving family in a lovely household, he never faced much strife, and due to the good nature of his parents, he developed a strong sense of honor and justice. Roy loved helping others and as of such he became quite popular with the adults and children in his area. Roy was born into peace and loved every moment of it.

All he had known was shattered two years ago.

Heartless stormed his village and killed as many as they could, taking their hearts with them. Buildings were torn down and bodies were crushed. For the first time in his life, Roy fought to protect himself. He stood alongside his father, doing all they could to keep the Heartless back. A man and a fifteen year old boy can only do so much however, and they were overpowered. Roy's father was the first to fall, his heart consumed in the process.

In a fit of rage, Roy lashed out with his own sword and his father's sword, The Sword of Seals. In his blind rage, the Heartless had moved around him and killed his mother as well.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Devastated[/FONT] by his mistake and foolishness, Roy stopped fighting and dropped his swords. He fell to his knees, ready to embrace death when a sinister looking man approached him.

He commended Roy's skills, and told him that he had passed the initial draft. Roy was confused by this man's words. Soon, he was bound by the man, and taken back to his stronghold. Upon their arrival, Roy was released and clad in leather armor. Due to his skills, he had been forcefully drafted into the Empire's Army.

His reward for his service would be his sanity. The man explained to him that if he wished to keep a grasp on his own humanity, he would follow his orders without complaint.

Roy reluctantly agreed to these terms.

Two years passed, and Roy quickly climbed the ranks. He was young but skilled, and granted access to a few platoons of Heartless under his command which were mainly Shadows and Soldiers. He also had authoritative prowess on the battlefield. His fellow soldiers would listen to his command were none of a higher rank than him present.

Despite his success within the army, Roy despises every ounce of it. He believes in justice and honor, but he is forced to fight for evil. When the time comes, Roy plans on repenting for the despicable acts he has committed to over the last two years and vows to make those pay who forced him to harm innocents.

It has been known that this man has forcibly taken control of Roy through means unknown to him. Knowing that his body very well may not be his own, Roy is always in a constant state of alertness.

And that is that.

Since this is like the second temp of the RP, I'm worried I may have seriously under-powered him, because you can never tell what other people's characters are gonna be like. I'll let you know if I end up changing anything so you can re-evaluate it.

By that way, the strange man I mentioned in Roy's bio will be another character of mine that I will do the template for when I have the time.

Also, what's your policy on canon characters? I'm talking from the FF universe or whatever, I kinda wanna bring Zidane Tribal into this.

Last edited:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

It's Coming ~

ThePromise

Tired
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'll fill in bio after school sometime. May even reconsider using this character. Don't know yet.

EDIT - forgot to mention her kitten, edited.

Last edited:
Awards

Oh, thanks for pointing that out Smoofy, forgot to add personality to the template. Umm, Roy from Fire Emblem?.... You sure you wanna just use that characters appearance AND name? As for canon FF characters, I'd rather keep their influence to a minimum. Side characters sure, I'd rather not have anyone use them as main characters. So~ essentially how they are in the games.

Last edited:

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards

What do you mean do I just want to use his appearance and name? I was gonna call him something else but I just thought eh might as well use his actual name. I suppose you could say this is an alternate Roy or whatever since Fire Emblem isn't in KH canon at all so I just adapted him to fit the RP.

I'm basically just using his likeness as a template for my template and adapting him as I see fit.

Awards

Whoa whoa man it's cool it's cool. Y-you don't have ta get angry. ;-; *runs away*

Meh it's not a big deal really I just have this thing about picturing other people's characters, and it's always a bit awkward when it's like. "oh, he... looks just like so and so..."

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards

Y-You too ;_;

Haha I wasn't angry xD it was query lmao I didn't understand what you meant xD I was trying to portray confusion, not anger lmfao

Or we could settle this on Generations with our absolutely stellar connection if you'd prefer?

So yeah, approved? Well, as is, I may edit it some more before the RP begins.

Awards

Asagi Watanabe is accepted.

Ugh lag central, that was crazy Smoofy. Uhh, I guess Roy is accepted, just decide soon about those edits. Don't just wait for other characters THEN edit accordingly DX

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards

No I won't do that,, it's unfair. I'll probably edit Roy when I submit my other temp, as him and my other guy will be bouncing off of each other and for that to work the temps need to relate to one another.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Atomic Chicken

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'll make the bio when I think of something, hopefully soon.

Awards

Someone's been indulging in quite a bit of One Piece. And I see you took a look at the wiki to copy those abilities... Make sure to credit it or something at least next time ya know? I mean what if I didn't even know about One Pi- PFFT hahaha.... Okay what if it slipped my mind? I'd be all like "HOLY @$!% THIS GUY R GENIUS! THOSE ABILITES HHNNNNGGG"

*ahem* Accepted

Don't worry about the bio so much, honestly you guys could leave that blank for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back