• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Solace In Night [Signup/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: Solace In Night

Name: Shizuka

Personality: From afar Shizuka seems like a steadfast wall of cool headedness. She speaks in a calm and refined manner, and when not in motion she appears elegant, as if holding a pose for a renaissance artist. That is only the impression she gives off however, much like an abstract mosaic painting the finer details of her personality come to light once you really become accustomed to her. Her mature and silky smooth voice gives her an air of seriousness that betrays her rather odd and naïve nature. Because of this it is rather difficult to know just what will get a reaction out of her. She disregards many things she sees as ‘boring,’ yet at the same time has an endless curiosity. She’s actually aware of this, and makes minor strides as to not appear aloft or rude.

Shizuka has a habit of making friends in odd ways, often believing someone to be her friend while they are left out of the loop. This results in her behaving overly friendly around people, as if it were normal to engage in personal conversation with someone she hardly knows. Believe it or not she’s aware of this as well, to her the line between stranger and ‘friend’ is a thin one.

Appearance: Shizuka stands at a height of 5'11, a highly above average height for her age and gender. She possesses a rather regal demeanor, even if it stops at simply being physical. Her skin tone is akin to a ripe peach. She has sleek raven hair, styled in what she considers a 'princess' do. It is cut evenly just above her eyebrows, otherwise it falls in an unthreaded tapestry all the way to her thighs. She is very fond of her hair, if she ever has her hands free then she'll more often than not be taking care of it. Her eyes are a light shade of blue, resembling the tone of a morning sky. Her gaze is nearly always slightly slouched giving the impression that everything around her is copacetic. Occasionally her eyes may widen in childish delight, somehow making her look a lot younger than she is. She has a button nose, it's place on her face is so subtle that it seems as if it were an afterthought in her creation. Her cheeks are vaguely puffy, just enough that when she smiles tiny dimples are made.

Shizuka dresses quite extravagantly, with a penchant for frilly dresses and skirts. She always looks as if she's about to head out somewhere important, though if you bring that up she'll swear that she is only dressing 'casually.'

Faction: none... for now

Weapon: N/A

Powers/Abilities: Matter Manipulation

This is an ability that allows Shizuka to alter the properties of matter via direct touch, as well as alter her own body's structure. Once she touches something her body 'learns' of it's properties, it's elemental composition, it's texture. This happens without her knowledge, as there is no outstanding indication. Whatever object she is in contact with is subject to sudden changes. A hard material such as stone can take on the features of rubber, granted she has 'learned' the composition of a rubber object. That same stone can be made as brittle as a wooden pencil, making it easy to break even the hardest of materials. Her body is capable of going through similar changes, albeit less dramatic in nature. If she were to say change her arm, it could become nearly as flexible as a rubber band, or as hard as an anvil.

~~~

Name: Acesto AKA Ace

Personality: Ace is a reserved kid. He doesn't talk much, and when he does it tends to be brief. He occasionally speaks more, however he only does so when he believes a strong point must be made. He carries himself with an air of maturity not seen often in kids his age, which shows in how he perceives and treats others. He always approaches people in a calm and kind manner, and has a knack for getting on everyone's good side. He is pretty much incapable of telling a lie as he believes they just create more trouble in the long run, and he can be counted on to keep a promise. He doesn't like hurting others, and will try anything to resolve a conflict without casualties. Even if the person is his worst enemy, Ace will still find room for sympathy. Ace's kind attitude can also be his bane. He puts too much pressure on himself to succeed, and often becomes depressed if he lets someone down. He can also be stubborn if he sees things in a different light than someone else, and while he is a logical thinker he will not accept any solution that threatens someone's well being.

Appearance: Ace stands at 5''8 tall and he has a tan skin complexion. His hair is long enough that it falls just above his shoulders, and is colored a dark auburn. His hair is usually let loose, though he takes care of it so it keeps its natural sheen. His eyes are a piercing aqua, and rather narrow. They are the first thing people tend to notice when they see him. He has a timid yet determined gaze, as if he knows to take things in stride. The rest of his facial features are soft and non-threatening, a complement to his gentle nature. He has an almost androgynous curvature to his face, with a non-threatening jawline and subtle nose and mouth. His body is fit though he’s not muscle-bound, he does a lot of cardio training so he has a high amount of stamina. As for his clothing he tends to wear very baggy clothes. He doesn’t like to have his movement restricted.

Faction: Unbound Hearts

Weapon: A simple katana, sheathed in a worn sheath. A chain hangs on the end of the hilt, the very end of which is broken.

Powers/Abilities: Uncanny spacial awareness:

Strictly speaking, Ace is able to detect and react instantly to any disturbance within fifteen feet of his body. It does not matter who or what it is, he will be able to detect it without fail. If he deems whatever he has detected to be a threat, then he is able to pinpoint it's location and strike with impeccable accuracy. He does this using an advanced form of Iaijutsu, the art of drawing the sword. The draw of his blade is swift, moving so quickly that his blade breaks the sound barrier and creates a sonic boom. Acesto's fighting style is simple, however it has been honed to perfection.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards

I'd go the extra mile and add a biography but considering I always explain my character's situation regardless, I'll leave it out. Replacing Asagi is Connor unless I decide to use both.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.

Just a heads up, I'm almost done with my second template. Right before I post it, I'll edit my other one to correspond with this one. It'll probably be up later tonight, I'll be relatively busy the rest of the day.

Awards

No problems here, accepted Promise.

Edit: alright then smoofy

Atomic Chicken

A character to replace the Luffy Clone.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Alright then King Kitten.... Kittan :p

lol I shouldn't do that it's better than your other username XD

Edit: Atomic Chicken your character is accepted.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
I put a relative amount of detail into the abilities as I didn't want him to be OP or unfair in anyway.

Also, I'm unsure if I'm over-stepping my boundaries with him being relatively high ranking in the army, but you never said to what extent our characters can be affiliated to the Empire :/ If I am, I can either edit this character if there are multiple problems, or I have another character I could use. Just kinda, testing the waters with this one.

I put quite a bit of time into this to preemptively eliminate issues but... we'll see :p

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Awards
It's nice to see you putting a lot of work into this Smoofy, but I think you might have overdone it a bit. His abilities by themselves aren't an issue, however him having so many powerful muddies it up. The key here is a 'balance.' You have high tier abilities in near every category. He has many powerful offensive powers, defensive abilities, a healing factor, as well as stealth. You should try to stick with a singular theme, and build onto that, not just build until you've covered every base.

Also, he has two abilities focused on stopping projectiles... was that for Connor? I mean he's like the only guy that specialized in long range attacks.

Last edited:
Awards
*Ahem* Starting the RP now by the way~ Not a very long intro, but I just wanna split it up so as to not make it too much.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
Connor? What?

Oh.

Promise's template xD I thought you meant an irl person and I was like "wtf mang"

I had those written before Promise wrote the temp, but nope, they weren't intended for him at all lmao.

I'll edit out a few of the powers to balance him out.

Edit: I edited and removed some powers, if there is anything else that needs changing or something you don't agree with, just lemme know.

Edit Edit: With some recommendations from Promise, I changed both of the templates further by removing and altering a few more abilities. As long as there are no more issues, they have REACHED THEIR FINAL FORM.

Last edited:

icmasticc

Is this still open and accepting? If so, I'd like to join with this character. If not, that's fine.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
icmasticc it's night time in Radiant Garden... I described a nighttime scene in my OP...

icmasticc

Ah, shit, my bad. I'll edit immediately.

EDIT-Wow, how did I miss that lol. I read your OP multiple times but, didn't see that particularly indicator. Pretty shameful but, it's edited now.

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back