• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Solace In Night [Signup/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Just...don't know what to do really. Resistance stuff seems pretty pointless.

I actually agree with you, a lack of presence for the protagonist allowed us the opportunity to plan everything with little to no friction minus the set back in radiant garden, twilight town (resolved), and Olympus Coliseum.

It will get pretty boring considering our focus in on Arcadia, at least 4 times the size of a world like Agrabah. I plan on having my entire faction (aka the false CDS restoration committee) get into a bar fight with a couple guards. In post to follow we'll enact my blue-print plan post (the one right before my most recent).

Salforge will be doing his thing, and my standby characters will fall upon both him and Ciel at the respective times.

My advice, pay Yensid a visit. I will provide you with what "he believes" to be our final scheme.

Awards
tumblr_mgjlhxAqJZ1rs2yzgo1_500.gif

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
And I believe thats all she wrote folks, black out finish with the esque of what is potentially come. I love you guys, you've been great in making this three year project an invaluable asset to my library of roleplays, and i'll do the fanfiction justice.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Thunder... Thunder. Thundercats! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

My B... My computer was stolen... Eye of Thundara! Grant me Forgiveness beyond repentance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back