• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer42

Since the U.S. had the highest sales for Kingdom Hearts meybe Kingdom Hearts 2 will be released in the U.S. before it comes out in Japan. If I was Tetsuya I would do it.

D

Dexter

Well they did release Advent Children First in US and then in JAPAN so maybe???

KingBlade

by sinspire^
They better because when they say Winter 2005 that means Decemeber.There is only one month of winter in the end of 2005.

AForgottenMemory

I'm not ruling out the possibility but this is what IGN had to say:

TGS 2005: Kingdom Hearts II Impressions : Luckily, Square Enix did reveal one new tidbit of info and that was the official Japanese release date: December 22 of this year. Sadly the US date is still unknown, but it's expected sometime in 2006.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They havn't released Advent Children in the US. and it was release in Japan a few days ago. =D

Sora_aroS

AForgottenMemory said:
I'm not ruling out the possibility but this is what IGN had to say:

TGS 2005: Kingdom Hearts II Impressions : Luckily, Square Enix did reveal one new tidbit of info and that was the official Japanese release date: December 22 of this year. Sadly the US date is still unknown, but it's expected sometime in 2006.

yea i heard that 2...but i think there tona realease it here first since, they got final mix, we deserve that before them its only fair...i think that T.N. is always hiding his face, cuz he knows if he makes another delay america will go over there personally and kill him

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i hope they release it before christmas. ive been saving up for the last 3 months. that would be cool if it came out in america first.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
im sure it wont come out in the US first.. nd the reason sales were higher here are cause of higher population and the fact that disney originated in the US

but yeah if anything a simuntanious release would be nice

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Slayer42 said:
Since the U.S. had the highest sales for Kingdom Hearts meybe Kingdom Hearts 2 will be released in the U.S. before it comes out in Japan. If I was Tetsuya I would do it.

i wish but its highly doubtful.

supercallo

anytime before christmas would be great, but i'm not complaining. the longer the wait, the better the experience, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back