• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► So

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I say we all put our remembrance to Proline (the man we all loved) In our siggies.... or something ;-; we cant just forget about him!

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I say we all put our remembrance to Proline (the man we all loved) In our siggies.... or something ;-; we cant just forget about him!

so he's dead? or maybe he's just pranking u guys,

oh well, its not like we were so close ot him, but i guess me nad him felt the same way (in some degree)

idk...maybe we should add him as a friend, oh wait nvm, he needs to accept them first...

yea ok, someone should make a sig for him.....or something

Marly

Awards
so he's dead? or maybe he's just pranking u guys,

oh well, its not like we were so close ot him, but i guess me nad him felt the same way (in some degree)

idk...maybe we should add him as a friend, oh wait nvm, he needs to accept them first...

yea ok, someone should make a sig for him.....or something

YES HE'S DEAD! DIDNT YOU HEAR HOKAGE!? HE WAS THERE MAN! THERE! he was kind enough to keep us updated.... I hope he isn't doing anything drastic, I know this was a hard moment for him.

T.O.P.

ok guys i was going thru his compy to see if he left anything as a memorie and i found his youtube acount open

i found dis vidoe

YouTube - goodbye

it is his final words to every1

Marly

Awards
Oh shit I'm like crying now.....

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
sigh...theres no use feeling sorry for him now.

this guy sounds alot like me now that i see his goodbye video.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I can barely type this but Aqua13, I really wanna kick your teeth in for your inconsideration. I'm almost to the point of hysterical. I WAS close to Ken and he was one of my good friends and now he's gone. I don't have many friends and for my best friend to die, I don't know what to do.. god this is such a bad day.. :(

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
i made one

2zszd3m.png

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I can barely type this but Aqua13, I really wanna kick your teeth in for your inconsideration. I'm almost to the point of hysterical. I WAS close to Ken and he was one of my good friends and now he's gone. I don't have many friends and for my best friend to die, I don't know what to do.. god this is such a bad day.. :(

the way i see it is, its better to see what he lived for, then what he died for.

thats what i meant for no feeling sorry for him.

but im sincerely sorry if i offended anyone, yea i know im probably making this worst

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Wow, how creative of him to make a dramatization of his death through a game.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
theres alot we can do like
remember him,
honor him, things like that but please dont kill yourself too

i'm not, i have to take care of my baby brother, if i die, whos going to take care of him?

dont worry though...but these thoughts cant stop rshing in my head you know?

Marly

Awards
Thats really pretty Silh, it really touches the deeper side of Proline, even I who never knew him, feel like I have known him for ages... *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back