• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► So

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Holy shit dude, don't do it man. You're a great guy man and I really don;t wanna see you do this to yourself. Pull yourself together man, what would I do without you as my partner bro. :(

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I would love to see your intestin-...wait, its not a joke.

O_O'

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Hes logged off. So, im guessing hes doing it, or is about to do it, or something else.

Trimms

You attention bitch.

You have no real friends to share your problems with so you post them on an on-line forum?

How pathetic.

Of course, I hope this is a joke, not so you won't die but so you can prove yourself to not just be an attention craving asshole who posts something like this just to get a reaction.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Dude this really isn't funny. I'm really good friends with Proline and he's like my partner man, my best friend. At first I thought he was joking but this shit is serious and it's fucking not funny. He's not answering his cell and his voicemail says that his life just isn't worth living anymore.I called his house and his mom says he's locking himself in his room and not answering... Dude don't do this, please don't do this.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
Dude this really isn't funny. I'm really good friends with Proline and he's like my partner man, my best friend. At first I thought he was joking but this shit is serious and it's fucking not funny. He's not answering his cell and his voicemail says that his life just isn't worth living anymore.I called his house and his mom says he's locking himself in his room and not answering... Dude don't do this, please don't do this.

really? thats bad dude this isnt funny if this is a joke just say it please if you dont i proably not sleep tonight

tell his mom to bust down the door to see if he's died or not

Hokage

Banned
Awards
She's hysterical man, she's screaming into the phone. I told her to call the police but she's too distraught. I think he's really doing it.. this is bad man sooooooooo bad

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I don't know the specific address, just the neighborhood. They wouldn't make it in time but I'm calling them now...Holy shit I thought this was a joke man. I'm literally crying here man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back