• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► So

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
This is not happening guys, this is not happening.. I can't deal with it man, he was my best friend.. I don't know what I'll do with out him... is this really the end.. is it really?? I don't want the dream to end.. just this nightmare... this is a nightmare.. PLEASE LET THE POLICE GET THERE IN TIME. PLEASE GOD PLEASE!!!

T.O.P.

hi i am prolins friend in real life. his dad finaly broke down teh door to check up on khanh, but his window was open.

when they looked outisde his body was on the ground, bloody. khanh lives on teh second floorr of his house and the ground belo his window is basement levl. this means he feel trhee stories.

r.i.p. my best buddy khanh

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
hi i am prolins friend in real life. his dad finaly broke down teh door to check up on khanh, but his window was open.

when they looked outisde his body was on the ground, bloody. khanh lives on teh second floorr of his house and the ground belo his window is basement levl. this means he feel trhee stories.

r.i.p. my best buddy khanh

thats not f*cking funny dude

Hokage

Banned
Awards
NO.. FUCKING NO I DON'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT. T.O.P I know you wouldn't lie about this.. please no... please man.. I know he was depressed but not this man, not this way.. his mom threw away the phone but it's still on.. oh god she's hysterical.. i can't deal with this.. FUCK NO!!!!!!

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
You attention bitch.

You have no real friends to share your problems with so you post them on an on-line forum?

How pathetic.

Of course, I hope this is a joke, not so you won't die but so you can prove yourself to not just be an attention craving asshole who posts something like this just to get a reaction.

HAHAHAHAHA.
Who's the craving attention bitch again?

And Ken is dead?
Such a tragedy .________.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Oh Shit! Poor poor Proline ;-; I wish I could've met him before he died..... man, dude...... May he live forever in our hearts and in heaven!

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i suggest u see some comedy, always takes out even alittle depresion within you.

i dont know...hey guys i know i opsted some seriosu stuff before, u think i can post another thread in here? or you guys think im just annoying and should wait until things slow down

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Someone didn't take my neighbor seriously and now they are all dead.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Aqua! He's gone! There's no comforting him now!

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
NO.. FUCKING NO I DON'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT. T.O.P I know you wouldn't lie about this.. please no... please man.. I know he was depressed but not this man, not this way.. his mom threw away the phone but it's still on.. oh god she's hysterical.. i can't deal with this.. FUCK NO!!!!!!

im so so so sorry for your loss dude this just sucks :cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back