• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So yeah about that virus, I guess it's time I confessed....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Alright, everyone knows that virus that's been going around the forums...well I'm the cause. I really didn't expect it to get so out of control though, I even removed the image that I posted which contained the virus but it seems to have been archived by the forums which is resulting in even more people getting it. I am really sorry, I did it as a joke but now it's gone a bit too far for my own good. I got the virus from a 4chan thread in the subforum /fit/ and knew about the virus. The virus itself isn't very harmful, it's just some virus some script kiddie did which tries to report to one of his websites where he collects the information. As long as you don't type any sensitive information (hopefully your parents didn't check their bank info...) without an anti-virus then you should be ok.

Sorry guys, you'll forgive me right?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Man when you're bored with strep throat at home all alone, you do crazy shit man. Like I said, I didn't know so many people would be affected.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Thanks for at least admitting it. Maybe you should PM Sham or TMM and tell them. They might not see this thread.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
aaaahh
you cant be serious !!
my parents have all their info on this computer

i am so disappointed of you D:

if you say this is a joke my life wont be ruined pleasee

Hokage

Banned
Awards
They know already, they're deciding on what to do about it right now. I'm kinda scared, I never did anything this horrible, even though I didn't mean to. I don't wanna leave the forums like this....

aaaahh
you cant be serious !!
my parents have all their info on this computer

i am so disappointed of you D:

if you say this is a joke my life wont be ruined pleasee

...sorry...

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
okay then..lol
anyway idk should we forgive him?
i mean he did confess and removed the source..or at least he tried

Well, it's perfectly harmless. So no use being worried about it. Bank Statement will probably be hard to retrieve if you're on a secured site and when accessing emails, your card number is censored anyway.

I'm just annoyed it keeps popping up, which is making KHinsider a chore to browse.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
They know already, they're deciding on what to do about it right now. I'm kinda scared, I never did anything this horrible, even though I didn't mean to. I don't wanna leave the forums like this....

i really hope you dont have to leave :(

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Not looking good guys, it seems the virus has spread into the archives which would take a team of moderators to comb through every post made in the last 2 weeks to find the copy of the image I posted.. ugh now I'm gonna get banned for sure. 5 long years of supporting KHI brought down by one stupid decision. I feel so hopeless.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time? :/

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Huh. owo Well, I guess I was correct when I stated the mods around these forums have a unique sense of humor. And, I doubt many people posted up vital information on THIS site. Also, since the virus seems to have serious trouble targeting certain browsers and is normally blocked easily, then it isn't as bad as it could've been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back