• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So yea...Venitus is not playing around this time xD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyVentus

Alright so i am playing Kingdom Hearts BBS and i am using Aqua on Critical mode and i am at the end and i have to fight Venitus with Mickey....this battle is soooo hard for no reason, not only is he all over the place he is way too fast it's really hard xD...thought i would just post this because why not maybe someone else is dealing with his unfairness because i sure know i am xD

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I never tried BBS on Critical Mode, so I am not sure how to help you. The best way to solve all your problems with Aqua is Cartwheel and Barrier, and equip your deck with magic and attack commands like Aerial Slam and Sonic Blade.

(P.S this isn't for the forum insanity)

SillyVentus

Really my bad, i was looking for what forum i should post this on and i could not find one based on BBS it's self so i decided to post it here, sorry bout tht, should i take it down?

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
No, a mod will come here and move it to the right section probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back