• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So... Xion's a puppet. Why the hell does she have a keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertomc05

So, i dk if this has been posted before, but if Xion is a puppet created from a collection of sora's memories, then why does she have a keyblade? It is clearly stated that only with someone with a strong heart is able to wield one, so either vexen somehow created an artificial heart (which I doubt), or Xion's more than a puppet. Ideas?

P.S. The twilight thorn reminds me of riku, I mean, look at its posture and pant- type things. Kinda similiar to KH1 riku. Just sayin'

Gram

Banned
Awards
well the repliku had a fake heart, same can be said of xion i guess.
i just ocntribute her "fake" keyblade to sora's memories.

the real question is if hers is fake why does it release hearts?

A

Artorius Rex

She probably had a replicated heart since she is Sora's replica.

Key of Valor

The Professor
As Roxas' Replica, Xion had the power to summon a fake keyblade.

A strong heart can wield a real Keyblade. A fake heart can wield a fake keyblade.

Allister Rose

French Lover
she can wield a fake keyblade but the abbilities were real. well most of them i assume

Keybladerr

Xion is a failed replica of Sora, therefore she can use the keyblade. But yeah, her heart was fake, I assume.

Gram

Banned
Awards
She's like a "data" of Sora. So its possible due from Castle Oblivion, that Xemnas had created her from Sora's memories by mistake.
no she's a replica, xemnas/mansex got some of sora's memories in kh1fm in their fight that they used in her creation.

Allister Rose said:
she can wield a fake keyblade but the abbilities were real. well most of them i assume
this basically answers the whole thread.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's one of those things you just have to smile and nod at, I think.

I mean.... if you go get a copy of your housekey, it will unlock your door just like your real one. But you'd think magical tools that were connected to everyone's hearts and the heart of the universe would have powers that couldn't be copied just like that...

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
same reason replicariku can use the souleater, my guess is because of the meories /abilities that the original possessed

yeah but... magical tool connected to the hearts of all living things and the hear of the universe... lol

that's probably what the writers used to justify her keyblade when they wrote the story but it doesn't sit well with me...

Z

Zulkir

I always thought it was just Sora's keyblade she was using since she's a replica of Sora.

Z

Zulkir

So she has a "fake" keyblade that can do all the things a real one can do....ookay, imo that just further diminishes the value of actually having one.

Allister Rose

French Lover
that's what the ultimania says anyways.....i bet it can only do the obvious things, but doesn't have the same power as one. or it's not indestructable, like a real one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back