• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So Xenmas... Spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy08

is who exactly? I mean I know for a fact now that the heartless is MX's,but since it was Terra's body who released it does that mean he's Terra's nobody. However, there's the thing with him having not only MX's heart in him but ME's as well. So where's his nobody? Is Xenmas a mix of all three of them?

Then's there's the possibility that Xenmas is MX's nobody because he pulled a Ven. What I mean by that is even though Roxas is Sora's nobody( because he did indeed lose his strong heart) he only looks like Ven because it was mixed in with Sora's. We'll never know what Roxas would have looked like if Ven's heart wasn't there. So what I'm saying is maybe Xenmas only looks like Terra because his heart was mixed with MX's, but is really the latter?

Hmm I forgot about the souls. They are needed to make a nobody as well. So are all three of their souls in Xenmas? Or maybe only Terra's is, and MX's helped make his heartless humanoid. Maybe the soul is the key to a humanoid heartless,but where did ME's soul go? Wait Ansem's reports says that if the soul leaves the body death comes. So that means it stayed in MX's body when he unlocked his heart. So his body is dead, and so is ME's. Only their hearts still live,but then that would mean Xenmas is really Terra's nobody since he alone had a soul to give it life. I think. Ugh Nomuraaaaaaa lol

Also Terra would be free now wouldn't he? Even if Xenmas was his nobody. To even make a nobody the heart must leave so Terra got his freedom and ME to. MX actually did somewhat of a good thing by removing his heart. Terra and ME got to go to Kingdom hearts while his stayed behind and became a humanoid heartless.

Also can someone please tell me the point of putting spoiler tags on something in the spoiler section? I made a topic two days ago that I didn't say spoiler in. This being the place for that sort of thing, but when I checked on the topic again someone( moderator I'm sure :) ) had inserted a spoiler tag in the title. I beat them to it this time. I put a tag. Even though I think it's completely unnecessary.

Mitchman

Well Terra's soul is in LS and Eraqus is gone. Only the hearts of the 3 remained in Terranort I think.

Kleith

Absolutely contradicted by the secret ending, Terra is still around.

Kleith

No I meant Terra as been seen arguing with Mx inside his body, and the strange react of Braig after a few months, calling him Terra all of a sudden, lets us think he might still be around.

Terra did say he didn't care turning into an object of darkness, as long as he could accomplish his goal. Intriguing. There is more to that than just "Terra is stuck in his armor".

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
No I meant Terra as been seen arguing with Mx inside his body, and the strange react of Braig after a few months, calling him Terra all of a sudden, lets us think he might still be around.

Terra did say he didn't care turning into an object of darkness, as long as he could accomplish his goal. Intriguing. There is more to that than just "Terra is stuck in his armor".

Ah. I'm with you in thinking that. But now, KH3 seems like it's going to have WAY too many main characters and keybladers in it! ffffuuu

Mirage88

Well untill Nomura confirms it im going to assume he's Terras nobody, i mean we dont fully know what the LS is really is it Terra's heart, soul or just a manifestaion of his memories and feelings?

Kleith

My theory is that Ls has Terra's heart, but Terra had TWO hearts, so that's why he's still in his body (a thing MX didn't expect.)

Eraqus's death allowed Terra to just "cohabit"' with MX, instead of been expelled from his body.

.:Mega:.

Awards
LS is probably just that...sentiments. Terra's emotions given sentience. It explains why the LS tell Sora that all he has left is his hatred for Xehanort.

Therefore, I believe that Xemnas is Terra's Nobody. He does refer to Aqua's armor as friend, and even says "So sleep has taken you yet again..." Plus, he's after the CoW, which has Ven's body in it.

He's probably just been twisted due to his time as a Nobody and all his experiences. Heck, he might not even realize that Aqua's alive.

Kleith

Yeah actually, LS can't be Terra's heart since MX wanted to assimilate it (which he couldn't), that proves the heart was still in the body.

Samhain

Bronze Member
master xehanort is the xehanort we all know and "love".

honestly terra never got his body back and if you really believe terra is only xehanort without master xehanort then you truly are a moron. terra; even with darkness is like riku in kh2. the power is for his friends. he wants to save his friends. he doesnt want to rule the world like the xehanort's do, does he? and by the way xehanort's personality is completely different than terra's yet master xehanort's personality is exactly the same as xehanort the apprentice and it also shows us xehanorts heartless looking like master xehanort which involves master xehanort controling the body of terra and he is indeed apprentice xehanort. terra's heart? who knows but his memories split in half. some went to xehanort the apprentice while most went to lingering sentiment. this is why xemnas is looking for his "friends" but also stays intact with his ruthless personality like master xehanort and xehanort's heartless.

master xehanort = xehanort apprentice

facepalm

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think Terra's heart that was in Terranort pulled a Namine somehow and became a different being from when Terranort released the hearts in him but I'm pretty sure Xemnas=Terra's body and "crippled" soul

Relix

A traveler
Awards
master xehanort = xehanort apprentice

facepalm

that is only so when Terra is in the equation. So the actual jizz going on here is MX + Terra(x)Eraqus = Xehanort apprentice whom i am now calling Terranort in the spoilers section

Samhain

Bronze Member
that is only so when Terra is in the equation.
and wouldn't that go the same for terra if mx wasn't the controller of the body/heart? you do know xehanort the apprentice has white hair, white eyebrows, and brown eyes. all terms that terra lacks. so in a sense terra can't be xehanort the apprentice without mx.
So the actual jizz going on here is MX + Terra(x)Eraqus = Xehanort apprentice whom i am now calling Terranort in the spoilers section

Mx is xehanort the apprentice.
a heart is the controller of what and how you act. and mx is the controller of the body. thats why xehanort has a different feature than terra because of mx. without mx = no xehanort the apprentice because it would go back to just being terra.

and since the heart is the controller than mx is the real reason why xehanort the apprentice exists.
mx is xehanort...

Kleith

I don't get you guys.

Terra's ending = That lets us think Terra('s heart) is stuck in LS.

Secret ending = OMG ! We learn Terra has two hearts ! We learn Terra and MX will fight to decide who will take over ! Some months later, Braig who always thought Terranort was MX just stopped, and said "No way... You're... Terra ?!"

Conclusion : Let's completely forget anything from the SE. Yeah cool.

Seriously, from your points, it's like the SE never happened o_O.

I don't see Nomura like this : "Let's show people that Terra has in fact, another heart, that can't be took away by MX like his first one ! And then we pretend it never happened because it has absolutely no importance."

I mean the dialog between them is self explanatory. "You'll never take away my heart". but I'm sure Terra was joking, he must have meant "You'll never take away my heart. Know why ? I left it in my other armor ! ROFL!!!"

Samhain

Bronze Member
I don't get you guys.
and i seriously don't get how u think terra is xehanort without mx. that is impossible. terra reverts back to his original form with brown hair, blue eyes, etc if mx' heart is out of his own body.
Terra's ending = That lets us think Terra('s heart) is stuck in LS.
mhm.
Secret ending = OMG ! We learn Terra has two hearts !
ur point?
We learn Terra and MX will fight to decide who will take over !
and you fail to realize that mx has plans already up his sleeve. he was smirking after terra said "you'll never take away my heart."

and its pretty damn obvious who takes over. MX. the heart takes control of ur entire existance. whoever thinks terra is the heart and controller of xehanort the apprentice is a complete moron. seriously.
Some months later, Braig who always thought Terranort was MX just stopped, and said "No way... You're... Terra ?!"
Who knows? hes confused. at first he thought it was mx because he said "xehanort" due to his name but did you forget he forgot his memories. you do realize that braig always thought mx was xehanort but had no clue he lost his memories. he didnt want to believe that. why do you think he said this

"you really have lost your memories..haven't you? what is this?"
remember that quote
Conclusion : Let's completely forget anything from the SE. Yeah cool.
Conclusion: lets forget everything xehanort the apprentice has with master xehanort then he has terra. yeah let's also ignore xehanort the apprentice white hair and brown eyes. yeah, awsome.
I don't see Nomura like this : "Let's show people that Terra has in fact, another heart, that can't be took away by MX like his first one !
terra's heart is completely absorbed by master xehanort most likely after a couple of months.
And then we pretend it never happened because it has absolutely no importance."
whos not believing it doesnt have any importance?
I mean the dialog between them is self explanatory. "You'll never take away my heart". but I'm sure Terra was joking, he must have meant "You'll never take away my heart. Know why ? I left it in my other armor ! ROFL!!!"
you're right. because terra is all knowing and he believes mx will never take away his heart. just like he never believed mx would have taken his body.

you fail to realize what other plans mx has instore for xehanort the apprentice. mx didnt seem to give a damn after terra said that, now did he?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I mean the dialog between them is self explanatory. "You'll never take away my heart". but I'm sure Terra was joking, he must have meant "You'll never take away my heart. Know why ? I left it in my other armor
Or that he wasn't about to give into Master Xehanort just yet. The fact we see both of them standing there must mean Terra's heart is inside of Xehanort just like Xehanort. If it wasn't, Terra wouldn't have been there. Basically a power struggle is about to occur of the wills of the two men's hearts.

Samhain

Bronze Member
as im going to say that terra's heart is completely absorbed by master xehanort's ( i didnt even know that can happen) most likely later on. for 1 thing if 2 hearts are inside of xehanort the apprentice like how sora and ven were connected then this brings a couple of things

1: xehanort the apprentice released master xehanort's heart which is why XH looks exactly like mx and its exactly the same as mx.. personality wise and everything.

2- that would involve making a nobody. now if terra's heart is STILL inside xehanort at this point then why the hell would xemnas NOT look like terra? he doesn't. he still has the white hair, white eyebrows, same personality as mx. though since ven's heart was released in the process his heart "flew" to roxas' being thus roxas looking like ven. this would happen to terra as well if his heart was still inside xehanort at the time he lost his heart. xemnas would look exactly like terra but he doesn't. he lacks the hair, lacks the eyes, lacks the personality, lacks the eyebrows, and only has the body and soul of terra and soul = life and that would mean terra's mind is intact which is why some memories are into xemnas.

3- this concludes terra's heart is completely absorbed by master xehanort most likely before xehanort lost his heart or during the time.

people fail to realize before they start blabbering how terra = xehanort which is completely wrong.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Im pretty sure it goes like this.

Terra's heart- LS
Terra's body+ soul- Xehanort

MX's heart- Xehanort.

Which would mean that Xemnas is Terra's nobody and Xehanort's heartless is MX's heart.

Is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back