• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, will it appear in the Future?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietAssistant

Awards
Sorry, for asking?
So what happens to the X blade?

EDIT:Okay so I know it was destroyed(?), just needed someone to clarify. So do you think it will come back?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Re: So what Happens to the...

Didn't it get destroyed somehow or other? There have been so much stuff on the forums about BBS, that I don't really remember for sure.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

it either disappears or splits into Sora's keyblade and King Mickey's Keyblade

QuietAssistant

Awards

Didn't it get destroyed somehow or other? There have been so much stuff on the forums about BBS, that I don't really remember for sure.
I thought it got destroyed too.
But why would Nomura destroy a perfectly new and interesting weapon in the same game it appeared with no real use. I want to see it again or at least elaborate on the weapon like its history, etc..

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Who knows? Nomura's mind is, at times, unpredictable.

Or, like fishman said, the X-Blade could have split in to the Kingdom Key and the Kingdom Key D. These three Keyblades look alike.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Maybe.... There are still many mysteries surrounding the X-Blade. Nomura could use this as an excuse to exploit the X-Blade in a future KH game. Same with Vanitas.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

it'll be cool if Sora and Mickey have to combine their Keyblades to create the X-Blade to kick ass, even though that might not be the way it'll happen if it happens

Kentsu13

Re: So, will the X-blade appear in the Future?

i doubt nomura would introduce something so mysterious/important (u can say it was the cause of all the bad stuff since it was MX's greed to obtain it) im sure itll porbably to at least mentioned in future titles

tenchi ryu

Why do people keep thinking just because THAT Xblade summoned by Vanitas got destroyed, we can't see it again....In Mx's reports, he explains that anyone or two people can create or summon a x blade under the right requirements... we will see a being of purelight( probably a POH) and a heart of pure darkness(maleficent is the only pure dark heart i can see helping the cast) merging or someone with an equal balance of light and darkness(riku at this point so far) re summoning another x blade, and allowing sora to wield it

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Personally, I don't think it will return .The X-BLade had one purpose: gain access to Kingdom Hearts. However, at the time, it was the only method of opening Kingdom Hearts that people knew of.

Later on, in KH1, however, it's revealed that Kingdom Hearts can be accessed by using the hearts of the seven princesses of heart.

Even later than that, in KH2 and KH: 358/2 Days, the Organization discovers that you can make Kingdom Hearts artificially, by combining numerous hearts released by the Keyblade.

So, I don't think that the X-Blade will be making another appearance. If anything, a new method for accessing Kingdom Hearts will be revealed.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Please keep spoilers out of thread titles.

maian

I think it was a plot device used to imply the origins of the Kingdom Key. >_> I mean, come on, why else would it be comprised of two Kingdom Keys, which happen to exist prominently in the KH-verse? Couldn't he have resorted to a less ridiculous looking blade if he didn't want to tie the KK into it? It either split into the KK/KK-D, or into two Kingdom Keys, which would work for the theories concerning Roxas' dual wielding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back