• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who thinks...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Werkdaddy

Awards
So from what I have gathered I'm in a minority when it comes to interest in the story of King Mickey in the Realm of Darkness and finding Kingdom Key D. Not that I want this to be an entire new playable game or anything like that because they are coming out with enough of those for padding until KH3. But do you think it's possible that during this new story coming out for Aqua, (BBS0.2) to take place immediately after the BBS Secret episode, that she will have encounters with the King and a little light will be shed on this (excuse the pun, had to be done). I really hope so as we known nothing about keyblades from the Realm of Darkness, other than they share the qualities of keyblades from the Realm of Light except for where they are from. The only thing that might hinder this happening or at least questions it is that this new story will take place right after the secret episode of BBS, shortly after Aqua comes the Realm of Darkness, and therefore before the point in time where she meets Ansem in Blank Points after he gets sent here.....again.....in KH2 as a by-product of his Kingdom Hearts encoding machine exploding. When Aqua and Ansem meet, this appears to be the first she hears about Sora since she met him as a kid on Destiny Islands, and if the King and her do interact in this upcoming story, surely he would mention Sora even though he hadn't officially met Sora. Anyway I would love to get some insight into the King's Realm of Darkness journey and what are your guy's opinions on the chances of it happening in BBS0.2.

Pandymint

Awards
It might come up in 0.2. I think Nomura said something about it in his recent Famitsu interview? I'll have to go back and read it again.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Absolutely. The game is based upon a "secret he should have told Sora a long time ago." King Mickey couldn't have known anything about these events unless he had encountered Aqua in the realm of darkness. Otherwise there's a HUGE plot hole that Nomura forgot to cover up in this brand new game!

Emperor

Definitely, and when you think about it the story has to start sometime when the worlds start being swallowed by darkness - KH1 - because that's when Mickey jumps into the realm himself. He wouldn't have any knowledge of Aqua's adventures beforehand, and since Aqua saw a destroyed version of the Castle of Dreams in the original v2 cutscene, I think it works out just fine.

I don't think King Mickey would have mentioned Sora because he shouldn't know who the Keybearer is. If he did, he should have stated it in his letter to Minnie, Donald, and Goofy... then again, Mickey is really bad about telling people important details when the time is appropriate so...

Maybe Master Yin Sid somehow comes into contact with Mickey while he's inside the realm of darkness and tells him about Sora... I'm not sure how that one really works out.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Mickey, while maybe a bit standard, is one of my favorite Disney characters. Therefore he is also one of my favorite Kingdom Hearts characters, and one of my biggest questions with the series lies with him, and what in the worlds he has been up to. I'm also extremely curious about his key and the mythology behind it. I suspect that it will be addressed in some form in 0.2, but who knows.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
If Mickey did meet Aqua in there, it seems like he didn't tell her much about what was going on outside. I mean, it seems like her meeting with Ansem the Wise, after the events of KHII, was the first time she got any news about the going-ons in the Realm of Light. If Mickey had told her all about the stars blinking out, I don't think she would be asking Ansem if something had happened while she was away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back