• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who HASN'T played Days yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who HASN'T played days yet?

• I haven't, I'm good soul who wants to wait for its release

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I haven't, BUT GOD I WANNA PLAY IT NOW AND I CAN'T! :C

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • I'm an evil person who downloaded it so I could spoil the story for everyone

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • I don't really care about this game

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
I've decided not to count down because that makes the wait seem ALOT longer xD

Yeah that's true, I just can't help myself though. *_*

That is a long time ^^; I wasn't even thinking of that, I'm counting down the days to Dissidia and then once I get that I'm gonna start counting down the days till.......Days ^^;

When does Dissidia come out again? August what?

Sora1915

Bronze Member
The 25, only 12 days for that one. That's why I'm getting all hyped up for it! But I would be more hyped if it didn't come out 2 days before I go back to Hell (school) ...

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
The 25, only 12 days for that one. That's why I'm getting all hyped up for it! But I would be more hyped if it didn't come out 2 days before I go back to Hell (school) ...
Oh I know me too! But what's really nice is that Dissidia will keep me busy until Days comes out.

AquaSunset21

Me too man, and i will be getting dissidia too, the bundle so that will keep me busy till days hopefully ^^

Yeah I plan on doing the same. SO EXCITED IT COMES OUT IN 11 DAYS! I'll just be a loser for like 2 weeks lying on my bed playing it cause I don't start school until the 8th of September. :D

yessssssssss 40 more days till DAYS is out.

ONLY! =[ ZOMG I just want it to come out noooowwwwww!

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Yeah I plan on doing the same. SO EXCITED IT COMES OUT IN 11 DAYS! I'll just be a loser for like 2 weeks lying on my bed playing it cause I don't start school until the 8th of September. :D

ONLY! =[ ZOMG I just want it to come out noooowwwwww!
Lucky T.T I get to spend a day and a half doing that and then I have to go back...it sucks....Plus I still haven't done my summer homework yet >>; Or gone through my backpack ^^: I should do that before so I don't take what little time I have with it away....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back