• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who HASN'T played Days yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who HASN'T played days yet?

• I haven't, I'm good soul who wants to wait for its release

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I haven't, BUT GOD I WANNA PLAY IT NOW AND I CAN'T! :C

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • I'm an evil person who downloaded it so I could spoil the story for everyone

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • I don't really care about this game

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
no i haven't.

im not sure.. my friend is gonna buy it most likely and then me and her are going to switch consoles and games so i can play days and she can play BBS and crisis core.. im just scared she might do somethnig to my psp.. but she takes pretty good care of her consoles so i guess i can trust her..

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I haven't played it yet and really want to, but I think it'll pay off so I'm being patient and waiting til it comes out here

Sparks

gone
Really, really, really, really, really, really want to play it now! I can't can't for it to come out!

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Still haven't played it or preordered it...I don't understand anyy Japanese at all so I'm gonna wait it out, I mean the release is only like a month away anyway..

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Why isn't there an option for someone who has played it but bought it legally in japanese?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I had planned on waiting from the beginning. It'll ultimately enhance the experience when it finally makes its way to the west.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
your options are so one sided..... i did play through the game already but i still have all intentions on buying the english copy when it comes out. still havnt spoiled anyone yet...

Maanu

That would be me. I've not played it yet, but I'm not so excited for it ether. More waiting for BBS, than anything else.

Me too :p

But i dont have a PSP nor even a DS, so i'll have to conform watching gameplay videos in youtube ='(

saix-insanefan

I haven't played it yet and I got sick of waiting so I watched all cutscenes and read all 60 Secret Reports. I pretty much know the whole story right now, but I still wanna play it badly. Nothing could probably beat the feeling of playing the game itself.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
i didn't think of that, im sorry dude
It's ok it's just I would have to say I'm evil to vote that I played it already ^^; Though I am still getting and excited for the English version, I only understood the gist of what they were talking about half the time...

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Can't wait can't wait, 41 more feakin' days.
That is a long time ^^; I wasn't even thinking of that, I'm counting down the days to Dissidia and then once I get that I'm gonna start counting down the days till.......Days ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back