• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who HASN'T played Days yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who HASN'T played days yet?

• I haven't, I'm good soul who wants to wait for its release

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I haven't, BUT GOD I WANNA PLAY IT NOW AND I CAN'T! :C

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • I'm an evil person who downloaded it so I could spoil the story for everyone

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • I don't really care about this game

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I haven't played it, but I looked up the spoilers, I'M WEAK! I'm gonna try to not do this for BBS, can someone give me some tips to not spoil it for myself?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm only getting Days for the gameplay.
I saw the Spoilers and spoiled myself completely for the storyline.
The storyline's not that great. Xion is fucking pointless.
Gameplay as well, but it looks damn awesome.
I'm not as hyped as I was before though. Not that hyped, actually. Never was in the first place.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Haven't played it yet, but I am kind of anxious.
Feel like I already know the game by how many spoilers have been leaked in he normal sections -_-

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I know the story, and it's nice and all. Not my favorite, but it isn't as horrible as some people seem to think.
I still want to know what the speech-bubble scenes all are, and I want to play it and view the stories as I'm going through all of the days, not just by watching it on YouTube.

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm waiting for the US release. I don't understand japanese so I wanted to wait for the english version so I can fully understand the game while playing it.

mooseymoose

I know the basic storyline (damn you, curiosity) and although it isn't that great, I love the organization so yes I am very excited for its release. Unfortunately, I need to find a real job and pay back student loans before I can splurge on a ds and the game.

PhoenixPs24:16

I wanna get it ( I already have 1,2, and CoM for ps2 and my cousin "lost" my gba CoM) but unfortunately, I don't have a DS. If I happen to be able to grab one, I definitley will make 358/2 days one of my first choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back