• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who else is just soaking it in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I just emptied all the contents of my wallet on Gummi Ship pieces. All 10,000 munny saved up...GONE T_T
My ship is bad@$$, tho! Sleuth, she is called! Detects anything and everything. Didn't get the trophy for spending 10,000 munny, tho. Don't waste it on Gummi Blocks unless you wanna!!! (is it spend 10,000 at once? i thought it was...)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There's no trophy for spending any money in KHFM.

In Re:CoM there is a trophy for spending 20, 000 moogle points and having 10, 000 on you.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I was in a good rhythm beating worlds in a nice pace but then I reached Atlantica. I spend 15 minutes just swimming around searching for that dam dolphin. I got a bunch of frost gems out of my confusion but doesn't make it anymore tiring.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I was in a good rhythm beating worlds in a nice pace but then I reached Atlantica. I spend 15 minutes just swimming around searching for that dam dolphin. I got a bunch of frost gems out of my confusion but doesn't make it anymore tiring.

Ah the dolphin. :p I didn't have too much trouble with it in 1.5 but I had a lot of problems with it in my first few playthroughs of 1. xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
I was training in Agrabah, and it just kinda happened~

You get the Rags to Riches trophy for having 10,000 munny at once. I didn't remember that, but when I saw it I was like, "Maybe I should spend this?!" XD

You must've been training there a very long time! x'D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I discovered after 10 years that you can attack the Queen of Hearts in the card/tower battle in Wonderland.
You can knock her over and her dress goes over and you can see her heart printed knickers xD

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
After many years of dying by the hands of Riku (second time in Hollow Bastion) I figured out to use strike raid will make me invulnerable while I use it... and won the battle in my first try in Proud Mode... Happy day!

Also the roots in Maleficent's dragon form, it keeps you away from her attacks except the homing meteors.

Sorarocks93

Awards
Did you guys know that you can cast Gravity on Maleficent's platform to bring it down instead of just attacking it?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Man, this game reminded me of why KH1is my favorite game in the serie despite being kinda clunkys. Tons to do, Actual charm, lots of secrets, disney characters besides Mickey, and Yen Sid being relevent to the plot, and a plot that feels like it comes from a Disney movie.

-Roxas-XIII-

lawl I had completely forgotten about that! Wish I had known last week. xD

Yeah, it makes that battle go so much faster. It's a 1 hit drop if you use gravity, but it takes about 3 combos worth of regular hits to drop the platform.

Gravity is very overpowered all the way up until you rescue Kairi. Since it takes off a % of HP it is OP against large enemies such as Large Bodies, Fat Bandits, and Defenders.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yeah, it makes that battle go so much faster. It's a 1 hit drop if you use gravity, but it takes about 3 combos worth of regular hits to drop the platform.

Gravity is very overpowered all the way up until you rescue Kairi. Since it takes off a % of HP it is OP against large enemies such as Large Bodies, Fat Bandits, and Defenders.

I like that it's overpowered since most the other magic becomes rather obsolete for offense. =3 Like fire not doing as much damage to stronger enemies.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Finally decide to finish Atlantica and defeat big Ursula.
After a long battle I finally win.
Feels good man
Then this happens http://i.imgur.com/TxpwJ4d.jpg
Have to restart my PS3 because of that freeze.
MFW when this happen :frown:.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Finally decide to finish Atlantica and defeat big Ursula.
After a long battle I finally win.
Feels good man
Then this happens http://i.imgur.com/TxpwJ4d.jpg
Have to restart my PS3 because of that freeze.
MFW when this happen :frown:.
Oh God, that's the worst. Especially since it's that​ boss fight.

I just finished Atlantica on Proud myself. Which means I never have to actually do it again, which is nice.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh God, that's the worst. Especially since it's that​ boss fight.

I just finished Atlantica on Proud myself. Which means I never have to actually do it again, which is nice.

I tried it again and I won. It was going well then this happen http://i.imgur.com/HAXqkP1.jpg and hard reset my PS3 which sucks.

I finally decided to do it again and won again and this team I just decide to skip the cut scene and it was fine. Still angered me.

King Nickey

Got this game in the release (Europe) and just beat Riku in hollow bastion for the second time. What an epic battle that was! I don't want to show off or anything, but have to say that I beat him on the first try! :cool: First time I actually had to sweat in this game xD. Playing on proud mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back