• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who else is just soaking it in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1274

I did the days cinematics first and that was better than expected. I started final mix and as a kingdom hearts fan since 2002 I can say it is fantastic so far. Loved the heartless color changes as well.

wolfshadow

I was hoping they would at least have fixed Peter Pan's broken thumb in the scene where he points at captain hook just before the fight with him! XD

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Yeah I already have like 4 hours clocked leaving Traverse Town on my Proud Mode save... Mainly because I'm oogling at all of the sights and incorporating all of the new Final Mix abilities into my strategy. The game really is fresh enough to feel like a new experience, and I'm falling in love with it all over again.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Last night I was stoned and I was totally soaking it in. Probably so much so, that for moments it didn't feel like the game I've come to know. I was inspecting every little detail in the Dive to the Heart sequence. I merely fiddle faddled in Destiny Islands, then turned it off and went to bed. I'll be starting over this weekend, but yeah, I needed a moment just to soak it in!

wolfshadow

So I've encountered three new heartless not in the original (maybe in the original final mix?) but they are: Giga(?)Shadow (I found three/four of them in the normal bizarre room of Wonderland. It's random but you first have to kill two/three waves of normal shadow's under the medicine table and then the Giga-Shadows show up.), Sneaky Soldier (he was invicible and very quick, he appeared in the Great Hall(? the room that you fight Riku the second time. In the same arena also. He "showed" up with other heartless. Again he was invicible so just keep locking on if he is there or not after you dealt with the other heartless.), and Chimera (he appeared in the Manor Ruins of Halloween Town, a mechanical robot basically.)

Again, just awesome they have these hidden characters thrown in.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Anyone else catch Aerith's new bit of dialogue where she talks about Cloud being at the Coliseum?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yeah I already have like 4 hours clocked leaving Traverse Town on my Proud Mode save... Mainly because I'm oogling at all of the sights and incorporating all of the new Final Mix abilities into my strategy. The game really is fresh enough to feel like a new experience, and I'm falling in love with it all over again.

Same here, the stun impact ability has been very useful so far. =D

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I really enjoyed the first actual FINAL MIX cutscene. It's the one where Riku wakes up in Hollow Bastion. The scene shows that he really DOES care for BOTH of his friends, and he seems kinda down that he's alone. After all: he finally got his wish, but those he wanted to share it with aren't there.

In the normal game, Riku is just a colossal @$$butt until the end. But this kinda shows new players that "hey, this guy wasn't evil to begin with, so why is he being so mean?!"

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I am using my Japanese copy as my speedrun but my English copy is puuuure sweet graphics oogling.
Definitely gonna get a Japanese copy for speedrunning (and to have a normal case on the shelf).

However, my English copy still hasn't been delivered.
BibleThump.png

wolfshadow

Also supposedly (was looking online, haven't tried it yet) but on Ign's unlockables section for this game you can unlock a concept video in KH. You have to seal all keyholes, complete Hade's cup and collect all puppies. It didn't say it was exclusive to a certain difficulty, plus they had another section below for how to unlock the secret ending from the original KH1.

So I have done all the requirements (playing on beginner) and I guess I'm gonna see if this is true.

Sora's Heart

Awards
Got the game today. Enjoying it so far, I like how they've improved the music abit (Not that it wasn't already awesome!) so that was a nice touch. ^^ I got to see Sora with his hoodie up! (KH1 Final Mix title screen) Day=made!

Sorarocks93

Awards
Here in Greece they pushed back the release date to the 20th. :frown:

I was so waiting for it today...

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Also supposedly (was looking online, haven't tried it yet) but on Ign's unlockables section for this game you can unlock a concept video in KH. You have to seal all keyholes, complete Hade's cup and collect all puppies. It didn't say it was exclusive to a certain difficulty, plus they had another section below for how to unlock the secret ending from the original KH1.

So I have done all the requirements (playing on beginner) and I guess I'm gonna see if this is true.

Wasn't what you described the way to unlock the secret ending from KH1?

wolfshadow

Wasn't what you described the way to unlock the secret ending from KH1?

Here's the link (Sorry I meant on gamefaqs): Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Cheats, Codes, and Secrets for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs

And if you notice when you get to the Secrets section for Kingdom Hearts, there's a post about a Bonus Movie and then past that there's a post for the Deep Dive movie.

The first one is the concept video I mentioned, and it had no difficulty requirements. I mean this could be fake, considering I did the requirements of collecting all puppies, won the Hades' cup and sealed all keyholes and the video never showed up on beginner mode.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
There are two secret movies. Another Side Another Story and Deep Dive, which is an extended version that first appeared in the original final mix. They're both concepts for Kingdom Hearts II. That's it.

I can't say for sure about the requirements, but I know in other KH games you can't get the secret ending by playing the beginner mode so it wouldn't surprise me if the same were true for Final Mix.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Gots my COPY! >w<

And I got to say... it's so... prettyful! I swear I just stood there for a few minutes, just soaking in the Snow White Platform and just having a nostalgic moment. Of course, it was broken by my 5 year old niece yelling at me to keep going. xD

Then Destiny Islands... OMG... It's just... so beautiful... I mean I never noticed how pretty it was actually... HD really made it awesome!

Gonzales95

Awards
I've just been absorbed in KH Final Mix at the minute, have to say I actually prefer some of the alternative heartless colours to their original ones (guard armor looks fantastic). Just gotten past the confusing Wonderland, might have a little play of Re:CoM later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back