• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So...Who do you think we get to play as for the Tutorial?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AurisFlown

Awards
It would not make sense if Sora happens to be really weak Starting KH III. Although, I guess we can all say, somehow, Someway, its very possible to just say we are seeing a flashback of when he was still weak or something.

Riku and Lea are definitely out of the Question, as Riku is already a Keyblade Master and Lea already has combat experience....I mean technically, Lea can be someone we use in the beginning since it doesn't seem like he knows how to use a keyblade correctly but that would be a bit of a "What The?" kind of feeling.

I can Definitely see Kairi as a possible candidate as she is supposed to be going thru training with Master Yen Sid. (I think)

What do you guys think?

(Sorry if there is a duplicate question already asked, didn't feel like searching as I'm half awake at the moment)

Muke

whatever
Awards
As I see it, there are three possibilities:

Kairi, Young Eraqus or Young Xehanort.

YX/YE because, as we now, the conversation between those is the opening at KH III... do I have to say more?

Kairi, because it would be pretty convenient, since she needs to train for the final clash anyways.

Lea is a little bit meh imo. Fanservice all over again, basically.

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I'm hoping for Kairi, Trollanort, or Kid Eraqus. Buuuut I'm betting that we're gonna be stuck with Sora from start to finish.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I am going to say Young Xehanort or Younh Eraqus. While it'd be fine and all to have Kairi, I would rather those two because of bias and my curiosity over their time as apprentices.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I can definitely see it being Young Xehanort.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I'd absolutely love Young Xehanort being the playable character for the tutorial. I've been saying this ever since the first teaser trailer, with the conversation between Eraqus and Xehanort, was released. It would make so much sense having him playable, since it's supposedly his last appearance in the series. Might as well make sure we know him. It'd create a great dynamic, having played as him at the start of the game and then, at the end, having to defeat (every version of) him.

Antar

Awards
I'm completely for the Young Xehanort idea. Playing as the enemy has always been a loved plot mechanic of mine. Starting off as Eraqus, Kairi, Lea or even Sora, wouldn't be bad, too, I guess, but I would love to start as Xehanort.

Sdog

Awards
Pulling for Young Xehanort or at least Eraqus. It'd be cool to see YX make that transition to full investment in the darkness while in our hands. If Kairi was it that'd be ok, but would rather the former.

HaMMaRTAnK

What if they give us playable flashbacks as tutorial ? like they will put some kh 1 and 2 battles and let us play them as tutorials , like the big heartless in kh1 tutorial and the big nobody in kh2 tutorial .

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What if they give us playable flashbacks as tutorial ? like they will put some kh 1 and 2 battles and let us play them as tutorials , like the big heartless in kh1 tutorial and the big nobody in kh2 tutorial .

I don't really want to replay KH1 or KH2 stuff, though, even if they did it in a creative way with an amazing set piece. If we are going into KH3 with a bang, it better be a bang we've never experienced before because I think many people want to move on from KH1 and KH2.

Edit: I can imagine a really cool sequence though...

HaMMaRTAnK

I don't really want to replay KH1 or KH2 stuff, though, even if they did it in a creative way with an amazing set piece. If we are going into KH3 with a bang, it better be a bang we've never experienced before because I think many people want to move on from KH1 and KH2.

Edit: I can imagine a really cool sequence though...

I didn't mean to fight the same thing again , I meant like : attack tutorial will be against riku from kh1 , block tutorial will be against roxas from kh2 . like every specefic tutorial will be in one of the greatest battle in the kh series

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I didn't mean to fight the same thing again , I meant like : attack tutorial will be against riku from kh1 , block tutorial will be against roxas from kh2 . like every specefic tutorial will be in one of the greatest battle in the kh series

I think I get what you mean now which would be pretty awesome.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Dragon Ball Xenoverse did a similar thing. While a fun throwback, why not make things more interesting: play as the Xehanorts in those battles. Or playing as YX going through time, picking up all the Xehanorts and have that be the tutorial phase.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Dragon Ball Xenoverse did a similar thing. While a fun throwback, why not make things more interesting: play as the Xehanorts in those battles. Or playing as YX going through time, picking up all the Xehanorts and have that be the tutorial phase.
Now this sounds interesting!

xdrake24

I Will admit, I was always hoping for Kairi as it seemed to make sense, but after reading the comments I'm more persuaded to play as Xehanort. Given the opening scene and all, that would be fun and id love to see his time on the islands! (I think that's where he's from)

Muke

whatever
Awards
I Will admit, I was always hoping for Kairi as it seemed to make sense, but after reading the comments I'm more persuaded to play as Xehanort. Given the opening scene and all, that would be fun and id love to see his time on the islands! (I think that's where he's from)
bet he's only ranting about the world being small

Alecs27

That would be awesome, even Hammartan's idea is cool, but I want a long sequence (a la Roxas, but skippable for different walkthroughs) where we play as Young Xehanort in Land of Departure, then where we play as an older him when he leaves the islands, and another one where we play as him when is an apprentice of Ansem. I dunno, i like to know EVERYTHING about EVERY iteration of Xehanort before finally kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back