• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Darknesses
1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Xehanort
3. Xemnas
4. "Ansem"
5. Braig
6. Isa
7. Vanitas (almost definite)
8. Riku Replica or Dark Riku (Ansem controlling him) or maybe even KH1 Riku before he became Dark Riku (seems likely since one of them appeared in Monstro)
9. Terranort or Terra (likely since MX mentioned him as one of the darknesses)
10. Dilan (pointy ears, loyal to Xemnas, pretty powerful)
11. Even (I think he was loyal to Xemnas, he wasn't part of Marluxia's Rebellion, he created the Replicas which was probably one of the backup plans for the 13 darknesses, he has kinda pointy ears)
12. Dolur (Luxord's original persona, my name for him; he seemed loyal and powerful; not sure though)
13. Not sure

I'll also go on a put who I think the lights are
1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Mickey
4. Ven
5. Aqua
6. Roxas
7. Lea (until Terra returns to being himself)

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
8. Riku Replica or Dark Riku (Ansem controlling him) or maybe even KH1 Riku before he became Dark Riku (seems likely since one of them appeared in Monstro)
Why not all three? XD

I'll also go on a put who I think the lights are
1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Mickey
4. Ven
5. Aqua
6. Roxas
7. Lea (until Terra returns to being himself)
Those are the people who I'd thought would be the seven lights. Not too sure about Lea though, for all we know, Kairi could take the last spot.

inverse K-blade7

The Light seems to be

1. Mickey
2. Sora
3. Riku
4. Aqua
5. Ven
6. Kairi
7. Lea (Since Terras still a darkness atm.)

Come to think of it, since Master Xehanort returned in his original state, doesn't that mean that Terra came back as his uncorrupted self as well, and is somewhere in Radiant Garden?

Anyway, the Darknesses. Since we saw the original members all in Radiant Garden, I think its safe to assume they're not darknesses. After all, the ones we know Xehanort did choose, Saix and Xigbar, weren't with the others.

1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Xehanort
3. Xemnas
4. Ansem
5. Xigbar/Braig
6. Isa
7. Vanitas seems likely
8. Repliku is also a possibility
9. Terranort? MX did say he had Terra
10/11/12. We don't know what happened to Luxord, Demyx, Larxene, or Marluxia, and I can't think of any other characters, so maybe all of them exceot for demyx or the last members.

Unumus

Awards
How can Roxas be a light, if he's a part of Sora now? It should be Kairi there instead, seeing as how Yen Sid summoned her and all that jazz.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
How can Roxas be a light, if he's a part of Sora now? It should be Kairi there instead, seeing as how Yen Sid summoned her and all that jazz.
Extract Roxas from Sora, wait for Roxas to grow his own heart and BAM you've got yourself a light. And besides, he was in the opening, ready to fight MX. Even if the opening is concept, who's to say that they won't use that line-up of seven lights in the story?

Youniquee

Awards
Extract Roxas from Sora, wait for Roxas to grow his own heart and BAM you've got yourself a light. And besides, he was in the opening, ready to fight MX. Even if the opening is concept, who's to say that they won't use that line-up of seven lights in the story?

That's a good idea :D But how would they extract Roxas from Sora though? (Am I missing something here)

Unumus

Awards
^^ Exactly what I was thinking. They would need Sora's body for that, and for that to happen, wouldn't he have to become a heartless? (losing his body so that Roxas could come to be again.)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Terra is pretty much confirmed to be a darkness. When Mickey is counting up the people for the light he says "Sora, Riku, and I...My three friends...and..." when he says his three friends, he's refering to TAV. But then later MX says, "Yes, very perceptive little king. But Sora and another one of yours belong to me, so you are still three guardians short." Now of course one of the three MX spoke of is the simply the last spot in the 7 that has yet to be filled by anyone. But when he says "Another one of yours" he's refering to Mickey's list and the only person that would make logical sense is Terra.

Obviously Terra isn't possessed by MX directly now. MX being an old man is evident of that. What I believe has happened is that we are seeing the opposite of how Roxas and Namine came into being. When Sora released his heart and Kairi's heart, his body was forced to split into two nobodies. However in this case, I believe when Xemnas was destroyed, his body was forced to split into two because he had to return to both Terra's heart and MX's heart, thus restoring them both. However MX of course left a fragment of his heart inside of Terra and considering that MX was in Terra for so long, we can assume this fragment is larger and stronger than the ones in Saix and Xigbar, as such Terra is still under MX's control, just not possessed by MX's primary heart.

So in conclusion I think we can safely add Terra to the list of darknesses.

Repliku has been hinted to be one due to that scene in Monstro where he is wearing a organization coat. Riku assumes when he saw Ansem and now Repliku it was his darkness inside making them appear as illusion. But obviously he finds out that is not so in the case of Ansem. So it should be the same with Repliku.

Vanitas appears next to YMX in La Cite Des Cloches. I think Vanitas is among the 12 hooded figures, but not there physically yet. I think YMX probably stopped by in BBS to take in Vanitas' damaged heart just as Sora took in Ventus' damaged heart. So I think when we see Vanitas next to YMX, it's a projection of him coming from YMX. As such it may be that one of the hooded figures setting next to YMX is another projection of Vanitas coming from YMX.

Finally we have Dilan and Even. They were the only two out of the ones restored at Radiant Gardens that were unstable. Why were they unstable? I think they are members of the darknesses. When Lea leaves Radiant Gardens to meet up with Mickey, there is plenty of time between then and the gathering of the darknesses at the end of the game for Dilan and Even to have escaped and joined up with them. Plus we never see Radiant Gardens again in the game after Lea left.

Xaldin in 358/2 Days even said he didn't want a heart, he just needed one because there are certain things only beings with hearts can do. He would mock other members for acting like they were showing emotions, and he was obviously well versed in manipulating a heart as seen in the case of Beast. Not to mention you can clearly see his ears starting to turn into the elfish MX years.

With Vexen we have the fact he was in charge of the replica program and obviously that takes a level of trust to give him such an important job over the Organization's research. Wouldn't be too much of stretch to believe Xemnas made him that because he's one of the people meant to be a darkness. Or perhaps Vexen is going along with it because he's afraid of Xehanort. He clearly was afraid of Xemnas. He may submit to MX's will because he believes MX is going to win in the end and he wants to be on the winning side to save his own skin.

I think in the end we'll see Lea, Ienzo, Aleaus, Demyx's somebody, and Luxord's somebody being the organization members that will side with Sora. Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, and Saix being the ones that side with Xehanort. (Although I could see Saix betray him later). And I think Marluxia and Larxene's somebodies will not want to side with either, but will help Sora for the time being since they share a common enemy in Xehanort.

As for the lights, I have a question of my own. Can Kairi really be one of the Guardians of Light? She is a Princess of Heart, but the Guadians are chosen the the lights of the X-Blade to protect the Princesses of Heart, so can she be a Princess and her own Gurdian? I thought the Guardians of Light pretty much could be thought of as Knights to the Princesses.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Have you even paid attention to the secret ending of Birth By Sleep, the ending of Re: Coded and the stuff that happens in Dream Drop Distance?
The main point besides defeating Xehanort is to save those who called out to Sora in Blank Points and bring them back.
Roxas is only inside Sora because he had to give back Sora's memories that were inside him and Ven's heart, he won't remain "a part" of Sora because he has his own consciousness and an own heart that needs to be awakened.

Yen Sid can't do shit about who's a light and who isn't because they are chosen naturally.
It may be Kairi, it may be Lea, it may be Roxas. If Terra really needs a proxy due to him being on the other side we probably need two of those to fill in.
Besides, Kairi is one of the seven hearts that hold the whole universe up and running, putting her at the first front line would probably a stupid move from Yen Sid anyways. That she is to be trained has a meaning nonetheless since Xehanort wants the seven princesses out of the picture either way.

Awards
Sora wants Roxas to be his own person though plus Roxas probably grew his own heart. Kairi is a possibility, but I just can't see it. She might be, but she might just be learning how to use the Keyblade to help protect herself.

Also, about Marluxia and Larxene being Darknesses. They can't be. They were traitors who couldn't be controlled. As Xemnas said (I think he said it), their minds couldn't be unravelled. Demyx was too weak. Ienzo and Aeleus could have been, but I think they didn't trust the rest of the Organization anymore and are gonna be good guys now. They knew something else was going on and only trusted each other.

Revolution

Besides, Kairi is one of the seven hearts that hold the whole universe up and running, putting her at the first front line would probably a stupid move from Yen Sid anyways. That she is to be trained has a meaning nonetheless since Xehanort wants the seven princesses out of the picture either way.

I especially have to agree with this. I don't think Kairi is getting training to fight Xehanort on the front lines. I think it is more so to be able to defend herself when one of the New Organization people come to capture her, seeing as how that is coming.

Unumus

Awards
The seven lights are meant to protect the Seven PoH, right? I just don't think that Roxas should do it. But I do see what you mean. Unlock Roxas' heart in Sora. But he'll need a body right? Iirc, bodies can't just appear, you'll need a vessel. (I think thats what it's called) Roxas and Axel's pain is what? I forgot what it is. xD

I can see now, that Kairi is just being taught self-defense with the keyblade, I guess. I had momentarily forgotten that she was one of the PoH. Of course it wouldnt make sense to send her out into battle.

Revolution

The seven lights are meant to protect the Seven PoH, right? I just don't think that Roxas should do it. But I do see what you mean. Unlock Roxas' heart in Sora. But he'll need a body right? Iirc, bodies can't just appear, you'll need a vessel. (I think thats what it's called) Roxas and Axel's pain is what? I forgot what it is. xD

Could Vexen not create a body/vessel for Roxas, like he did with Xion?

Unumus

Awards
Do you think Even would be willing to do it? I don't think that he would. But I guess it depends I he decides to be with the light now.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Have you even paid attention to the secret ending of Birth By Sleep, the ending of Re: Coded and the stuff that happens in Dream Drop Distance?
The main point besides defeating Xehanort is to save those who called out to Sora in Blank Points and bring them back.
Roxas is only inside Sora because he had to give back Sora's memories that were inside him and Ven's heart, he won't remain "a part" of Sora because he has his own consciousness and an own heart that needs to be awakened.

Yen Sid can't do shit about who's a light and who isn't because they are chosen naturally.
It may be Kairi, it may be Lea, it may be Roxas. If Terra really needs a proxy due to him being on the other side we probably need two of those to fill in.

That's true. It's not just about gathering up 7 Keyblade Wielders to fight Xehanort. The X-Blade split into 7 fragments of light and 13 Darknesses. It's the 7 lights of the X-Blade that choose who the 7 guardians will be.

I think the intentions of a Keyblade Wielder's heart is one of the determinations the fragments of the X-Blade makes in choosing people. With the 7 lights of the X-Blade they choose Keyblade Wielders who seek to protect the realm of light at all cost, and since the Princesses act as a substitute for the true KH and hold up the realm of light in it's place, the 7 lights of the X-Blade seek to protect them just as the original X-Blade protected the true KH before the Keyblade War.

The 13 darknesses of the X-Blade however want to bring the true KH back to the realm of light, since the X-Blade was KH's twin. Since MX is obsessed with forging the X-Blade and bringing KH back to the realm of light, then by filling 12 other people with his heart and thus making MX's desires their desires, then the 13 fragments of darkness from X-Blade will choose them. Now why would MX think this would work? Because I think MX has already been chosen by one of the fragments of darkness from the X-Blade, and I think we have actually seen one of these fragments. I think the dark orb MX used to summon the blue KH in BBS, may have been one of the dark fragments from the X-Blade. I think he used that to summon a fragment of KH, which is what I think the blue KH was.

If we go back to the concept trailers of BBS, we see him talking to Ven in Olympus Coliseum and he tells Ven "You are losing it. But you haven't lost it for good. Reach out and take it." and then he summons an orb that looks similar to the one he used to summon KH. We know in the final game MX was refering to Ventus taking his darkness back by merging with Vanitas. However what if originally Nomura was going to introduce the fragments of the X-Blade in BBS, and he meant originally for Ven to take back his X-Blade fragment?

To continue this, I think Sora was already chosen by an X-Blade fragment by the end of KH1, because I believe that when Sora told Ansem that KH was light and then KH's light shined through the DTD and consumed Ansem, it was in fact KH responding to an X-Blade fragment inside of Sora. Since the lights of the X-Blade the and Princesses are connected, it may be Sora got his fragment after Kairi restored him from Heartless form.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I can see now, that Kairi is just being taught self-defense with the keyblade, I guess. I had momentarily forgotten that she was one of the PoH. Of course it wouldnt make sense to send her out into battle.

What one thinks Roxas should do or not is irrelevant, he was born from two other lights of the X-blade (Sora & Ventus), so the jump isn't that farfetched.
Nonetheless, Nomura gave that twist with Kairi/Lea/Roxas on purpose so fans would theorize about it. Even if Roxas is not one of the seven lights, he will surely be an ally just like Donald, Goofy, Naminé and Xion are. The good guys would also be more than dumb to show up just with the seven lights alone, as that would be working right into Xehanort's plan.

It isn't specfically stated what their pain is, but for Roxas it is most likely the fact that he wasn't allowed to exist, losing both his closest friends Axel and Xion (and on top also forgetting her) as well as being used always as a tool by everyone around him.

For Axel, it's implied that he wants to regain a lot by Nomura and bring back several people dear to him, primarily Isa and Roxas (Xion is forgotten, but can probably count too).

As for Kairi, yep, it wouldn't make much sense to send her into battle against the 13 darknesses directly, as they seek to rob the seven princesses of their hearts in order to make the RoL fall into darkness. But her learning to fight can prevent exactly that. I can imagine Nomura pulling a scenario like that the other six Princesses somehow lose their hearts and Kairi's is then the only one left who holds the universe and while the 7 Guardians and their allies fight the 13 darknesses Kairi has to free the hearts of the other Princesses in the meantime.

Revolution

Even if Roxas is not one of the seven lights, he will surely be an ally just like Donald, Goofy, Naminé and Xion are. The good guys would also be more than dumb to show up just with the seven lights alone, as that would be working right into Xehanort's plan.

This also bears the question of how does Namine fits into the equation? She isn't exactly a fighter, we have not seen her use magic in any form, aside from memory altering.

If she does become her own person (Please let her, one of my favorite series characters), I would probably see her in a role that Minnie does, the kind of light spells.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't quite get the seven light thing though. Did X-blade split in to 7 lights that became keyblade? That's at least what I gathered but there have been countless keyblades and keyblade warriors so why would Sora and c.o all have those 7 keys? I don't get that.

REPLIKU, he ws in monstro!

I liked that they put him in that world (even though it sucked because nothing freaking happened!) because he's there in the KHI if you fight ansem-riku first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back