• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadtoDawn

Here's a crazy left field idea. What's stopping Nomura from making a Disney character one of the thirteen Darknesses? Xeharnort did lead Maleficent to darkness and before thay Dragon fight in the original game he unlocked the darkness within her heart. I mean she has pretty much become B Plot, and it would be cool to see her in a main role again.

Uh...I think it's Disney that's stopping Nomura. You know how they are.

Back to the point, I hope that we can stop the speculation about Dark Riku being one of the thirteen. I mean, there was a time when Riku was almost completely controlled by Ansem SoD, then a younger version of himself APPEARED IN KH3D. Or am I the only one who thinks that Riku's interpretation of himself appearing in the whale was totally off? Cause it seemed clear to me that the Riku he encountered is one of the darknesses--most likely one YX pulled out of Time. I mean, everyone else gets fifty reincarnated forms of themselves--why not Riku?

It could be exactly what Riku thought--a dark version of himself, probably from inside Sora's memories. I don't know why I dislike this idea. I guess i just want to see more Riku.
It could be Repliku. But I liked that dude, and he died acting like a good guy.
It could be KH1 Riku--the most plausible at this point, as long as we're screwing with time all over the place. But my decision is biased.

billyzanesucks

Uh...I think it's Disney that's stopping Nomura. You know how they are.

Back to the point, I hope that we can stop the speculation about Dark Riku being one of the thirteen. I mean, there was a time when Riku was almost completely controlled by Ansem SoD, then a younger version of himself APPEARED IN KH3D. Or am I the only one who thinks that Riku's interpretation of himself appearing in the whale was totally off? Cause it seemed clear to me that the Riku he encountered is one of the darknesses--most likely one YX pulled out of Time. I mean, everyone else gets fifty reincarnated forms of themselves--why not Riku?

It could be exactly what Riku thought--a dark version of himself, probably from inside Sora's memories. I don't know why I dislike this idea. I guess i just want to see more Riku.
It could be Repliku. But I liked that dude, and he died acting like a good guy.
It could be KH1 Riku--the most plausible at this point, as long as we're screwing with time all over the place. But my decision is biased.
You missed an easy answer; Riku is reliving the same scenario from KH, in which he kidnaps Pinocchio. He doesn't have yellow eyes.

RoadtoDawn

That's what this was implying: "It could be exactly what Riku thought--a dark version of himself, probably from inside Sora's memories."

The problem I see with this is simply in the fact that Riku was wearing an Org. coat, which would be strange in Sora's memories or even just reliving it. Any dark form of Riku never wore that coat.

But I just want to see a dark riku again XD

billyzanesucks

Oh, never mind.

Who else thinks that some form of Eraqus is a Seeker? I think it would be a bit of a waste to leave him in Terra's heart if he wasn't going to come back. It has been suggested that Terra's heart remained within Riku, so maybe Eraqus reformed in Terra's body.

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
My current guess is

Light:
1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Kairi
4. Mickey
5. Aqua
6. Ventus
7. Lea

Darkness:
1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Xehanort
3. Xemnas
4. Seeker of Darkness
5. Xigbar/Braig
6. Saix/Isa
7. Vanitas
8. Riku Replica
9. Terra-Xehanort
10. Apprentice Xehanort
11. Riku-Ansem
12. Middle-Aged Xehanort?

billyzanesucks

^ Ansem is already Riku-Ansem. Ansem in physical form is always in Riku's body.

Terra (BBS)
Terra/Eraqus (revived)
Vanitas/Ven-Van
???
???
???
???

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
This would be pretty silly but couldn't Hayner, Pence, and Olette be potential candidates? Particularly I can see Hayner being a vessel because his profile makes me think a lot about KH1 Riku. Ansem SoD could have easily gone to Twilight Town and found another kid to use as his body. One that wouldn't break free from the darkness like Riku did.

Crazy theory :p

Awards
I don't know if this has been asked or not, but I have a question.

The 7 gaurdians of ligth are serving as the light counterpart to MX's 13 seekers of darkness right? The 7 recquired light to his 13 required darknesses? Which is why he told them to make them in the fight place, right?

When Yen Sid mentioned the princesses, didn't he mean it as an either or thing? Either we make this team of 7 to fight for the light, or MX will go to his back-up plan of the princesses? So, if we have the GoL, is there an immediate need to protect the princesses, since they're plan B? And, follow up, wouldn't it not matter if one of the princesses in one of said GoL, if the gaurdians are serving as the light? Granted, Kairi dying would mess up the whole balance of light in the world, I guess.

Anyway, on topic, I've been thinking about it and I'm not sure of anyone besides Riku Replica and Xaldin.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Do anyone else think that the mysterious figure from bbs is young xehorant. they both have the same blue lightsavers and the rewind time ability.

Heh, that Young Xehanort is the Mysterious Figure was already confirmed by Nomura before the game was even out in Japan. ;)

lasersquash

Sitting on a comfy chair in front of a fireplace ,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nice joke, though not every X is a recusant's sigil.

Sephiroth's will is also way too strong to become a Xehanort vessel, so nope.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Here's a really long shot for a seeker of darkness: how about DiZ/Ansem the Wise? It's pretty well established that he has a lot of the early signs of being a Recusant. His eyes are golden (the camera even zooms in on them in BbS's secret ending) and his ears are slightly pointed, though not nearly to the extent of Xigbar or Saix. He also became very close with Xehanort the apprentice.

But more important than any of that is that Ansem lost his identity. Xehanort's Heartless stole Ansem's name, and Ansem the Wise was left to rot in the realm of darkness. Could this perhaps have given Xehanort an opening to add a little of his own heart into Ansem's? Ansem threw away his identity and took the identity DiZ, a man obsessed with revenge and destruction. Might YMX have picked Ansem up in the RoD and taken him to the future to help fill out the Organization? We've seen in BbS's secret ending that even a short exposure to the RoD can really destroy a person's mind, and Ansem mentions in his secret reports that the only way he managed to keep his mind was by writing. Maybe, thanks to damages to his mind by the RoD and the fact that he lost his identity, Xehanort slipped just enough of himself into Ansem to make him count toward the 13, even if he was nowhere near as 'Nortified as Braig or Isa. Sure he ends up being a good guy thanks to the kindness of Sora and Riku, but for a while he pretty much had lost himself to darkness.

Again, this is a long shot. Not sure I believe it myself, but I figure it's worth bringing up.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ansem the Wise's eyes are orange, not golden, and he has them even before he ever met Xehanort in the regular BBS ending when he finds the amnesiac Terra-Xehanort.
It's Ansem's natural eye color.

I think this long shot has been taken before already, but I personally doubt it since Ansem the Wise never showed any signs towards being influenced by Xehanort.
Him being an asshole towards Roxas and Naminé was fueled by his bitterness and clouded mind hellbent on revenge. He does feel badly greatly for that and seeks to atone, as he expressed to both Aqua (in BBS) and Riku (in DDD) by now.

The effects of the RoD also cannot be that bad since both Riku and Mickey spent quite some time there and came out largely unscathed, not to mention Aqua.

curlychuck

I think we've all established that an "X" on the body or clothes does not immediately mean the person is a vessel...

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
1 Master Xehanort 'old coot'
2 Ansem SoD
3 Xemnas
4 Young Master Xehanort
5 Isa or is it Saix, Lea calls him Isa in DDD
6 Braig or is it Xigbar, either way he was 'norted' before he lost his heart in Radian Garden
7 Vanitas
8 Terra (or were they meaning Sora)
9 ....Marluxia's restored self?
10 ....Luxord's restored self?
11 ....Larxene's restored self?
12 ?
13 (Supposed to be either Sora, Ven, or Roxas, but Sora since he's got Ven and Roxas in his heart) ??? a failure so ??? knows what kind of crap MX will pull.

I think that Vanitas may have some involvement, idk why they'd show Vanitas with YMX in DDD if he had no sort of future, even if it is not a member of the 13 (although I think that he is). I wouldn't be surprised if Luxord's or Marluxia's restored self were solicited into becoming a Xehanort for either power or simply to be apart of this big event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back