• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So what's the deal with the ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

3Eyes

Does Xion CHOOSE to became the ultimate Nobody badass and attack Roxas? Why attack him? Was she planning on dying? She says, "My decision is made whether I'm ready or not" or something like that. If she wanted to fuse together with ROXAS, I'm sure there could have been an easier way than going through a 4-phase fight.

And if she chose to attack him, why does she sound so sorry for it after she loses? She wants Kingdom Hearts destroyed so instead of becoming the ultimate Nobody in the castle, she because the ultimate Nobody and attacks Roxas.

I'm probably thinking about it all the wrong way. Someone help it make sense.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
She went crazy because she had found out she was a replica and was really nothing but a puppet, literally. She attacked him so she could absorb Roxas and become real.

Diastyl

No, Xemnas reproggramed Xion to make her kill Roxas, and she chose to disappear than to kill Roxas, then her body faded so Roxas could absorb her

3Eyes

She went crazy because she had found out she was a replica and was really nothing but a puppet, literally. She attacked him so she could absorb Roxas and become real.

She knew she was nothing more than a puppet since she went to Castle Oblivion. If she wanted to help Sora like Riku had tried to convince her, she wouldn't hurt Roxas. Part of your reason doesn't make sense because completing Kingdom Hearts would mean she'd become real, but at the end she wanted to destroy Kingdom Hearts. However, nowhere in the storyline does she find a reason why Xemnas shouldn't have the power of Kingdom Hearts, so why suddenly try to destroy it?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
She attacked Roxas since She knew she would lose no matter what... She wanted to be erased since she found out that she was being used. and ultimatly he does suceed in destroying kingdom hearts as his complete self: Sora. I think She attacked Roxas so that atleast she can spend one last moment with Roxas I think as well

3Eyes

No, Xemnas reproggramed Xion to make her kill Roxas, and she chose to disappear than to kill Roxas, then her body faded so Roxas could absorb her

Oooooh, that makes more sense. I had forgotten that Xemnas dragged her away when Axel brought her back and passed out. That would explain the devices as well, since she changed forms each time she switched to a new one.

She attacked Roxas since She knew she would lose no matter what... She wanted to be erased since she found out that she was being used. and ultimatly he does suceed in destroying kingdom hearts as his complete self: Sora. I think She attacked Roxas so that atleast she can spend one last moment with Roxas I think as well

Sorry but that makes the least sense so far. If she wanted to be erased, she didn't have to put up such a gigantic fight.

I think Diastyl is right on the money. I wanted an explanation for the devices as well and that certainly fits.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
1. Xion does not go insane.
2. Xemnas does not reprogram her to kill Roxas. All Xemnas did was give her the Sora-formed machines she uses.

In the Secret Reports you get at the end of the game each time you complete a bonus mission, she discusses it there. From what I remember, it at least mentions that Roxas wouldn't kill her. So there was some definite planning on her part to do what she ended up doing.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Which is why she's not very nice. Who would make their best friend kill them?! Poor Roxas... he even cried... ;___;

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Which is why she's not very nice. Who would make their best friend kill them?! Poor Roxas... he even cried... ;___;

It was for the sake of being heroic or something. You know, the whole "brave, and tragic fate" whatnot.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Xion knew that she had to be destroyed, but she knew Roxas wouldn't kill her, so she attacked him in order to make him fight.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Xion knew that she had to be destroyed, but she knew Roxas wouldn't kill her, so she attacked him in order to make him fight.

Yep, pretty much.

And when you think about it, none of the Organization members would have willingly done it unless Xemnas said so. All that's left was Roxas and Axel. Axel debated it for a bit, but then figured he couldn't kill her. Roxas wouldn't period, but we know he's much stronger enough to defeat her than Axel is if she forced one of them into it.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
well ur right xemnas did reprogram xion to attack roxas.... how you know is because for some reason axel falls to the ground well holding xion and xemnas picks her up and takes her somewhere. and the reason for that was because he wanted to stop soras awakening. And he had to get rid of xion or roxas cause he only needed one. And the loser would have been abosorbed. Xion was already ready to give her body to sora. (she even says it) but Xemnas gets a hold of her. And she tells roxas what to do. And she wants roxas to become a part of sora (she says it) but she didnt want to force him because she knew that he wasnt ready to accept that fact.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Yep, pretty much.

And when you think about it, none of the Organization members would have willingly done it unless Xemnas said so. All that's left was Roxas and Axel. Axel debated it for a bit, but then figured he couldn't kill her. Roxas wouldn't period, but we know he's much stronger enough to defeat her than Axel is if she forced one of them into it.

Why couldn't she have had Riku do it, though? Or Namine (who can't fight, but could probably take apart her apart through Sora's memories)?

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com

This is the truth. This is exactly what happened. Remember, in one scene Xemnas picked her up like a limp doll and just pulls her away? That was when she was reprogrammed. I'm not sure why she fought Roxas, but she did want to be absorbed by him, thus putting her memories into Roxas, and then Roxas's back inside Sora by KHII, completing Sora and ending the Memory Restoration Project.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
This is the truth. This is exactly what happened. Remember, in one scene Xemnas picked her up like a limp doll and just pulls her away? That was when she was reprogrammed. I'm not sure why she fought Roxas, but she did want to be absorbed by him, thus putting her memories into Roxas, and then Roxas's back inside Sora by KHII, completing Sora and ending the Memory Restoration Project.

Xemnas did not reprogram Xion to kill or absorb Roxas. It even said it in a Nomura interview. It was to upgrade her to a stronger "body". Not brainwash her. I'm going to have to-

-- On day 356, after Axel brought Xion back, Xemnas took her away. Did something happen to her that caused her to attack Roxas the next day?

Nomura: No, because of what she had learned, she already knew what Xemnas expected of her. But because she had no choice but to go along with his plans, she knew she had no choice but to be defeated by Roxas. The reason why Xemnas took her away was so that he could give her a more powerful “body”.

-- On day 322 Saix says, “In a few days the three machines will be in operation.” Was he talking about the machines that appear in the fight with Xion?

Nomura: Yes. They used them to absorb the memories from the places Sora had visited. These memories were sent to the “body” that Xemnas gave Xion, and amplified her power.

3Eyes

Xemnas did not reprogram Xion to kill or absorb Roxas. It even said it in a Nomura interview. It was to upgrade her to a stronger "body". Not brainwash her. I'm going to have to-

Can't get much more definitive than that, thanks. Glad someone asked him in the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back