• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So what was shown in the orchestra trailer that didn't appear in any of these trailers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_

Awards
Someone on reddit said Randall (I'm assuming Boggs) was in the orchestra trailer; any truth to this?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Randall was shown at the Orchestra. And Rapunzel danced with Sora in a mini-game. I believe those two scenes were not shown in any other trailer.

For clarity: The Monsters Inc crew run out of Boo’s door into a room in the factory and it shuts, then eyes and a smile appear against the wallpaper of Boo’s door and Randall comes into view.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Randall was shown at the Orchestra. And Rapunzel danced with Sora in a mini-game. I believe those two scenes were not shown in any other trailer.

For clarity: The Monsters Inc crew run out of Boo’s door into a room in the factory and it shuts, then eyes and a smile appear against the wallpaper of Boo’s door and Randall comes into view.

Oh yeah, I forgot they gipped us of Randall today.

ghostwarmen

Awards

UGH, I really hope Square puts that footage out, I need to see my boy in the engine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back