• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So what happened in 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
Can someone give the jist of what happened in 358/2 days and what led up to Roxas in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 2? please provide spoiler tags

Puklthynot

The game covers the story of Roxas before the events of [I]Kingdom Hearts II[/I]. On the day he is born as Sora's Nobody

Last edited by a moderator:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:v you took that from the wiki? no wonder there're some inconsistencies.
One I managed to spy that irks me - Xemnas never reprogrammed Xion. He gave her a different "Body" but she was still herself. She realized that was the only way and then went to face off against Roxas. I'm pretty sure that had she won and absorbed Roxas, she'd have went to Sora and gave both of them back.

tangerine

Awards
Aw, you should have played it! There's a DS emulator that works perfectly, you know. <:{ It's a lot more fun that way.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
There is something else wrong with that description as well
Xion's keyblade is fake and Roxas does not inherit it. He is able to wield the first keyblade due to Sora and the 2nd keyblade due to Ven's heart being inside Sora's. It's possible he didn't dual wield before because Xion held half his power, making it possible to wield only one keyblade.

riku rocks

ok so....... riku vs roxas riku gives in to darkness riku wins riku and diz take roxas to twt and put his memoriesin to sora while roxes is liveing a fake life in virtual twt while axel is tring to bring roxas back to the organization he is also rememoring things from his pas yada yada so in the end roxas gains his duel wielding ability

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ok so....... riku vs roxas riku gives in to darkness riku wins riku and diz take roxas to twt and put his memoriesin to sora while roxes is liveing a fake life in virtual twt while axel is tring to bring roxas back to the organization he is also rememoring things from his pas yada yada so in the end roxas gains his duel wielding ability

That's not Days. That's KH2 territory XD;

is he remembering his memories or
Spoiler Spoiler Show
thats the question

spoiler tag next time, peep, not everyone are aware of what happened in BBS :p
Also, Roxas is seeing a mix of Sora's Memories along with his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back