• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So what do you think about riding keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blade5468

I like it because Ven is riding a Keyboard in the most literal sense.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
:/ To overcome the lack of Gummi Ships during BbS times, they could've come up with something better than riding a Keyblade. Sorry, just sounds like Star Wars or some shit now. I liked the Gummi Ship idea in Kingdom Hearts. I mean, most of the time you didn't have to fly it because of the Warp G, but it was a cute gimmick. II just made it sucky for some reason. It irked me.

Allister Rose

French Lover
it looks pretty interesting. the teeth of keyblade is used as the platform for TAV to balance on, instead of actually being used as the part to attack and the handgaurd and hilt are used as weapons

Kiwi +

Awards
i think it's okay...anything beats the gummi ships.. :/

Yuuki Kuran

Sounds like fun, I would like to ride the keyblades. Darn now I really do wish that I was in Kingdom Hearts so that I can ride the keyblades and fight the Heartless and the Nobodies using the Oblivion and the Ultima weapon keyblades as well as the Oathkeeper -Yuuki sighs- Life suck if your dream can't come true no matter what you wish for -_-'

advent wolf

I don't really like the whole "Keyblade turning to vehicle" thing... it looks cool and all but I think that's kinda weird...
Although it's better than the Gummy Ship =)

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Gummi ships.....corridors of darkness......keyblades.....as long as they save the world from eternal damnation....... does it matter how they get to these places.......maybe its just a technique sora missed out on or yen sid did to their keyblades to allow travel since the kingdom wasn't around just yet....who knows....i personally think that this concept is really awesome!!!!!!....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back