• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So what did you get for Christmas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I got a PSP,the Halo Book series,Candy,chocolate,140 bucks,Super Troopers(UMD)and Kingdom Of Paradise (UMD).What did you guys get?

Proud Ninja of the Night

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
uhhh i got a new comp desk..g-unit cloths....ecko eans....new glowing keyboard....2 cds...jacket...ermmm candy...need for speed most wanted...airforce ones.....possibly dragon quest 8 (going to my dads for presents 2) burn out revenge megaman zero 4....and more!!!!!!!!! im so good for sandy claus to bring me stuff :3

Epilogue

killjoy princess
I got around $180, a mini Gaara plushie (to go with the big one I have now), posters , 4 dvds (dnangel), 2 gift cards for Old Navy and Anchor Blue, some mangas, a PS2 memory card, a lot of stuff from Hollister or Aeropostale or Hot Topic >_>, Tinker Bell stuff, and I got a board game.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
I got an iPod, KH CoM, House of the Scorpion, Boots, a Casseno game, and clothes.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Sly 3, Jak X, Tak 3, Ratchet and Clank 3, Family Guy: Stewies Untold Story, a tape recorder, a dvd player, 5 books, Happy Bunny Stuff, Nintendo DS with Mario Kart, 60 dollars, Inuyasha 1: Affections Touching Across Time, Shadow the Hedgehog, Chocolate and Gum, basketball piggy bank, bead set{I make jewelry}, and an alarm radio clock.

I come from a very big family. So close your mouth that is probably hanging open right now.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Candy! *takes it and runs* Actually, i almost broke my TV, because i got this like fake gun toy and i slammed it into the TV on accident and it almost broke. But of course i fixed it ;)

White Heartless

Website
kh2forums.net
i got umm......a new T.V.(mines really old)the new james bond game for game cube, king kong the video game for game cube, some game for x-box, a x-box controler. um like 155 dollors. super mario kart DS, star wars revenge of the sith for the DS and a inuyasha t-shirt and a kairi plushie, to go along with my riku one and sora one. :D

Girlygirl

A bunch of Cds, Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2, a lot of cute clothes, and the iHome which is like a radio/speaker where you can see the time, play the radio, charge your ipod, and blast the volume of your ipod.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
A Nintendo DS and 2 games for it......yep.....that's it.....mhhhmmm.......whores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back