• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, what are you playing to distract yourself from KH3? ;)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kaseykockroach

Awards
I've been playing Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom.
After that, my copy of Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker just came in the mail, so I'll finally play a Zelda game for the very first time.

SoulXaldin

Awards
2.8, because I still need to catch up lol. But besides that, I'm playing through the Spider Man DLC, some Call of Duty (cause I can be a gaming meat head at times) and I'm trying to play around with my Wii U since I just got a new gamepad for it since the last one broke. Been playing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (the original) via the Virtual Console.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I just did a quick play through of Link’s Awakening. It’s a game from my childhood and I play it at least once a year.

Now I’m playing Kingdom Hearts. Going for platinum! It has been fun.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Multiple things:

• Pokemon X and Y, yes both at the same time.
  • Jurassic World Evolution, Secrets of Dr. Wu DLC
  • 358/2 Days on Proud. Taking my time farming for stuff.
  • Lets Go Pikachu with my roommate.
  • Smash Bros Wii U
  • Completing Portals in DDD.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Also multiple things:
-Me and my friend started doing multiplayer on Stardew Valley which got me hooked on SV all over again, made a new solo file too to play when we can't multi so that's already taking up a lot of time.
-Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with the friend mentioned above
-Super Smash Bros Ultimate with my boyfriend
-Splatoon 2 so far only Splatfests but I might get back into doing some more multiplayer
-I'm doing this new thing this year where I'm going to give every PS+ game a good solid try so yesterday I played Steep and Portal Knights
-Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
-Katamari Damacy ReRoll
-The Walking Dead Final Season Ep 3 on Jan 15
-Thinking about getting the new No More Heroes when it comes out on Jan 18 but not fully decided yet
-On Sunday the 27th I'm going to start a playthrough of KH1:FM in the leadup to KH3
-On Monday the 28th I'm going to finish that playthrough. At around 8PM I'm going to do a playthrough of 0.2 (oldest and newest KHs before KH3), hopefully timing my playthrough so right when I finish 0.2, KH3 will unlock at 10PM
-KH3

That's my plan so far~

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I haven't had much energy or time to play anything but when I do, I've been popping in Let's Go Eevee. It's so light hearted and gentle that I feel it's perfect before the emotional roller coaster that will undoubtedly be KH3.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I've been playing the Kingdom Hearts games leading up to KH3, so I guess I haven't really been "distracting" myself wlaeay from it.

I have been playing Octopath Traveler, and the grind certainly takes your mind off of anything else.

Between those and work I don't really have time to dwell on KH3. It'll be here before I know it.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I'm debating between finishing Birth by Sleep yet again or beating Dream Drop Distance on critical mode with all star ranked spirits.

I've also been playing a bit of Octopath Traveler, and I just finished World of Light 100% in the new Smash Bros. game. I was debating maybe playing Super Mario Odyssey, but I probably won't have time to since I'll be student teaching next week and up to and after the release of III.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
In the course of the past few months I've been playing RDR2, 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 again, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, Lego Star Wars Complete Saga, various other PS Now titles I haven't yet gotten into, and watching a lot of TV shows like Gotham which just started its final season and Adventure Time.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Getting caught up on the Life is Strange series while I have that $1 XBox Game Pass month going.

Gambler

1. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (New Game and New Game +)
  2. Mortal Kombat XI reveal
  3. Pokémon Ultra Sun (Post-Game content + breeding)
  4. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Online w/ Friends)
  5. Dragon Quest III (Mobile port) [pretty much done with this]
  6. Work on a game project.
  7. Tetris Effect (it's addictive, help.)
  8. SEGA 3D Classics Collection

That's pretty much it for me.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
vacationing, so the last game I actually played WAS Kingdom Hearts 3.

Gonna play Red Dead Redemption 2 online with my buddy Ashton, Smash Ultimate as always, and KH1 and 2.

Phantom

The City that Never Sleeps DLC in Spider-Man. Hopefully I can finish all three episodes before KH3 releases....

CurtisBissonnett

Hey guys, I am new here and don't how to start but I found this is the great place to share the game, well, I also like to play video. Mostly, I used to play Kingdom heart, other than this I also like to play shooter video game like Destiny 2, Call of duy and many more.

Back