• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So what are you guys up to?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

JacquelineDeane

Nothing much happened around here today.

Yesterday I researched a character from Final Fantasy Advent Children called Yazoo. I think I am developing a crush on Yazoo, I know he is supposed to be insane and all, but he's just so...attractive in my opinion. I wondered if Yazoo was a real person, would he think I was girlfriend material?

My mom gave our dog a bath today, and it was hilarious!!! =D

And she made us a new dish I have never eaten before, but it was quite delicious. I'll give out the recipe sometime.

As Ignis would say, "I've come up with a new recipe!"

Lol.

Right now I am doing some shopping for craft supplies because I am a crafter and I make things as a hobby.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Chillin. I should go outside, but my video game back log is crazy lol. Terrible excuse I know.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Fell asleep in the middle of designing my Palico in Monster Hunter World. Ended up sleeping all day. I usually work every day of the week so it was a nice change of pace. Today I’m going to try and push through some of my backlog and also get a little exercise in, and then Monday I’m going to go see Black Panther with my mom before I have to go to work in the evening.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i’ve honestly just been thinking about how i’ll be able to die without actually killing myself and, man, it is not easy. oh but what am i up to? being a jockey, endentured servant for my family, and getting sicker with every passing day. thanks for asking doe

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i’ve honestly just been thinking about how i’ll be able to die without actually killing myself and, man, it is not easy. oh but what am i up to? being a jockey, endentured servant for my family, and getting sicker with every passing day. thanks for asking doe

I can't afford to house you, but I can afford to fly you from your home to anywhere you need within continental United States to free you from your family.

ok sunny

Awards
Procrastinating... about most things.

I have an essay to write, but that can wait. Though, I did get a really nice sandwich earlier today, it had avocado on it :)

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
At work basically. We have a PD day (Professional Development day) and I'm just not doing anything at work. Just surfing the internet and reading manga. (I work at a school as the school nurse.)

Sally-boiii

Awards
Procrastinating very badly, pretty much trying to put off this paper and online Spanish and PE homework that I do not have any desire to do. Dreaming about summer vacation and how much i want to graduate from college. Y'know, the usual.

Awards
Website
the-blue-wraith.tumblr.com
Still exploring my new laptop. I just finished installing some important applications. And I should be sleeping right now. Me and my classmates will have to organize a culminating activity tomorrow (which is I'm very nervous about it.)

Back