• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so wait bbsv2 isnt our mystery game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
soo....we have 3 games coming up then?

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Sequel Revealed In Final Mix
Wed, Jan 19th, 2011, 11:31 am (EST) by Darryl

Kingdom Hearts seems to be the franchise of the moment right now. Re:coded was just released in the West, Birth by Sleep Final Mix was just released in Japan and with Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance on the horizon, you'd think that would be enough for the tim being.

Apparently not though, as it turns out Nomura's "mystery game" is in fact another Kingdom Hearts title, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep -Volume Two- a sequel to Birth by Sleep.

The game was revealed in the secret ending to Final Mix, but other than that, no details have been disclosed so far.

SOURCE: Kingdom Hearts Union

metrifyx

Apparently not though, as it turns out Nomura's "mystery game" is in fact another Kingdom Hearts title, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep -Volume Two- a sequel to Birth by Sleep.

I think you misread the article. It's stating that BBSV2 is our "mystery game."

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I think you misread the article. It's stating that BBSV2 is our "mystery game."

Ronove

The way that the article is worded confirms BBS2 as our mystery game, old champ.

metrifyx

The "other Kingdom Hearts title" is KHBBSV2. They used another because it was another title in addition to BBS:FM, Re:Coded, and DDD.

Spire

No, I'm gonna go with metrifyx on this one and say you definitely misread that. It's saying Birth by Sleep -Volume Two- is the mystery game.

Decrith

To clarify, it said that you'd think after Re:Coded, BBSFM, & 3D you'd think there won't be any more KH news for a while, then the secret ending shows up confirming the mystery game.

The part "apparently not though" refers to the 3 games, Re:Coded, BBSFM & 3D, not BBSV2

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
After the recent news Nomura said in Famitsu. It looks like KH3D isn't close to release...so BBSv2 this year and next year KH3D. That' show i see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back