• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, um, I've been here for a little while now...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Apparently, I've been alternating between getting my schoolwork done, procrastinating on getting my schoolwork done and derping out because apparently, I didn't notice that my one year anniversary began back on the 20th of February and here I am typing this up over a week later.

When I initially got on here, it was due to a combination of boredom and wanting to do something a little different. I've never actually been part of a proper forum and I've been lurking around this one for quite a while at the time. As I began to join in on the fun, I began to enjoy talking to all of these different people with all of these different and similar backgrounds (not that we didn't have that where I go to college, but it's a touch different since we're all connected by our love for the Kingdom Hearts series). At one point, I sort of stopped going for a little bit during the summer due to...well, doing things over the summer such as trying to find a job (which didn't pan out, unfortunately) and other things. I returned later and haven't let go since.

All this time, I've had fun talking to all of you guys from the forum members and staff, the old guard and the new and all of the people inbetween. It's great to be here and I hope to continue to be here for many years to come.

EDIT: Wow, I really could have found a way to make that sound less sappy. Ah well.

Back