• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► so uh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just as Planned

I was coming home from Akiba (Yamanote line) and I saw this beautiful woman! (*´Д`)ハァハァ She was reading a book, although, I can't exactly remember the title... OTL But the point still remains that she was very beautiful! ryryry

And then out of nowhere, this drunk... FAGGOT, OLD MAN comes out of nowhere and starts harassing her! ( ゚Д゚) I think he even mumbled for her to suck his **** of sorts! She looked so helpless ;; So I stood up and told him "please stop that" and then he hit me with his beer bottle and I said "ow" and pushed him on his back and then the train attendees took him away and then the woman asked me for my name! (*´Д`)ハァハァ I did, and then got off at my stop immediately after. I went home, got yelled at for the bump on my head, and then went to sleep.

After a few days of work, and watching some Marimite, this package comes in the mail, from the woman on the train! キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!! I opened it, and the packaged turned out to contain a set of teacups from Hermès (which is pretty wtf considering how i hate the french but okay) and, what's this, a PHONE NUMBER on the delivery tag!

SO YEAH I HAVE TEACUPS AND THIS WOMAN POSSIBLY WANTS MY DONG WHAT THE **** DO I DO

ifly

Awards
first of all i would like to congrants u for being brave enough to tell him to stop even thought u knew he was drunk so he could hit u or something....Anyway i think its great to continue with the girl. All the story seems like its from a movie or something yay! Sow cool! *eh-em* so um...good luck ;3

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow, sounds like you got a situation there, like out of a movie. You know those movies....love movies, okay, not technically...but I think you know what I mean.

Do you think she can thanking you and wants to ask you out. Okay, I think somebody might already assumed that...but yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back