• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So this Clown threat business...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah, I wouldn't go out alone at the moment I guess.
She says after coming home at 2:15 yesterday all alone.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I am fine, my knee is bleeding a little bit. Will be home in an hour, still alone. :') :'(

Muke

whatever
Awards
Dude why are you out alone this late
Because my awesome, responsible parents thought I was sleeping in the car and left the gas station without me and now nobody's answering my calls. I blame my dad because he probably didn't let them or something. I can imagine him doing that.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Well, I am not paying Deity Lane a visit. I heard that one of this British theater's actors often dressed up as a clown as part of his act. He died way back in the 19th Century if I am not mistaken and before he died he requested that his head be severed from his body. According to some eyewitnesses, they have actually seen this clown's floating severed head.

However back on topic, I really hope these psycho clown impersonators go away.

Kounelli

Awards
Because my awesome, responsible parents thought I was sleeping in the car and left the gas station without me and now nobody's answering my calls. I blame my dad because he probably didn't let them or something. I can imagine him doing that.

Wtf dude that is child endangerment, they shouldn't have left you behind like that.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah, we call it "Jugendschutz" (which is kinda just a translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back