• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So this Clown threat business...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
It's just dicks doing dicks thing. Then again Slenderman was a thing that got some kids messed up in the head.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
And, me being a member of the Creepypasta Wikia, the administrators took measures to put an age restriction on the creepypastas due to those incidents.

Yup kids who have trouble socializing sometimes get hooked to these creepypasta and become obsessive over it.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
This site's staff are in on it too, apparently.

d2261241ad7b40b1989fc1bbb38cee1d.png

Kounelli

Awards
This is late, but after the pink shoe sighting, about 45 min after before the end of the game, people on the bleachers went crazy and started to scream and jump off. When the cop went up there to settle things down, he got slammed against the fence, and pulled out his taser gun where then everyone proceeded to jump off the high parts of the bleachers and run around to escape. Apparently, somebody "saw" a clown and everyone freaked, causing chaos on the bleachers. I think there were minor injuries, and a student's phone got stolen in the process.

It was a crazy night, and I was exhausted. I did not go to the homecoming dance yesterday however, so I'll find out tomorrow if anything weird happened.

Muke

whatever
Awards
This is late, but after the pink shoe sighting, about 45 min after before the end of the game, people on the bleachers went crazy and started to scream and jump off. When the cop went up there to settle things down, he got slammed against the fence, and pulled out his taser gun where then everyone proceeded to jump off the high parts of the bleachers and run around to escape. Apparently, somebody "saw" a clown and everyone freaked, causing chaos on the bleachers. I think there were minor injuries, and a student's phone got stolen in the process.

It was a crazy night, and I was exhausted. I did not go to the homecoming dance yesterday however, so I'll find out tomorrow if anything weird happened.
Whoa, this is real bad. :/

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

Whoa, that's bad! I really hope the cops caught this clown. And to think, this all started back in August in South Carolina supposedly.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Here in Austria, the police wants everyone to stay in their houses during the night of Halloween because (apparently) some Clowns from America will be going around and threatening/scaring children.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Here in Austria, the police wants everyone to stay in their houses during the night of Halloween because (apparently) some Clowns from America will be going around and threatening/scaring children.

Are you sure? That sounds to me like it's a rumour to try and ruin people's Halloween.
I mean, I probably wouldn't be able to give a comment on Austria, but surely they couldn't expect everyone to stay in the house because of a few shitshows with red noses.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Are you sure? That sounds to me like it's a rumour to try and ruin people's Halloween.
I mean, I probably wouldn't be able to give a comment on Austria, but surely they couldn't expect everyone to stay in the house because of a few shitshows with red noses.

Somehow, they like doing that over here... (Germany and Austria).
Something bad happens? Hey, better stay inside. On one hand, I guess it makes sense for certain places (I sure wouldn't run around in the worst parts of Berlin on Halloween), but sometimes it's just stupid.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Of course I am, they have made plenty of announcements. :D

Yeah, it's really dumb if you think about it, because sure as hell no americans dressed as clowns would go around in Germany/Austria to kill people. It's just like… why.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Of course I am, they have made plenty of announcements. :D

Yeah, it's really dumb if you think about it, because sure as hell no americans dressed as clowns would go around in Germany/Austria to kill people. It's just like… why.

I don't see why americans would come over here for that either, but I do see some idiots making "jokes" and "pranks" about it which aren't even slightly funny.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah, jokes and pranks like that will probably happen. But tbh that's just to be expected on Halloween, and I don't think you can get in jail for a prank like that? Not aure

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Probably not jail, but depending on what it causes, I think it might happen that you at least have to pay money for doing it. Which I hope. Such pranks are not pranks. They're dickmoves.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Agreed, but #azzlack people over here just love pulling them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back